+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Instruction letter not received

Akshay2468

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
I have not received my Biometrics Information Letter till now, i am waiting for it. I have applied under Non SDS Online.
I applied on 20 sep and got the letter 24th.
Most of the people ik are getting their instruction letter late so chill you’ll get it in this week itself mp.

jaspreet77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
20-09-2019
Most of the people ik are getting their instruction letter late so chill you’ll get it in this week itself mp.
Lets hope for the best. You can now wait for your passport request on approval, all the best for that.

jaspreet77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
20-09-2019
14 days and counting. No BIL letter, no profile update. CIC online application page is same as on 2nd day. Wait continues....

wpshuvo

Oct 8, 2019
Hi, I applied and received biometric instruction letter same date as you and got medical passed on 30th. After that no update yet. Did you get any update?

Oct 25, 2019
Have you guys got your visa approved? I have applied for visa on 22nd October (SDS). Have not received BIL yet. Usually comes within 24-48 hours. Is this normal?

17deepgagan

Oct 7, 2019
I got biometrics instruction letter
I applied on 5/10
On 10/10 i gave biometrics
Till now
Means 18 days had gone but biometrics are not updated.
Agent told me that this is due to the elections and moreover my medical report was not sent by the panel physician
So we asked panel physician they said that they didn’t send the report (on 25/10) and they send it on 26/10
Is it true that biometrics are updated when embassy gets medical report ????
I’m worried that it has been 18 days and till now biometrics are not updated

anmol D

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
I got biometrics instruction letter
I applied on 5/10
On 10/10 i gave biometrics
Till now
Means 18 days had gone but biometrics are not updated.
Agent told me that this is due to the elections and moreover my medical report was not sent by the panel physician
So we asked panel physician they said that they didn’t send the report (on 25/10) and they send it on 26/10
Is it true that biometrics are updated when embassy gets medical report ????
I’m worried that it has been 18 days and till now biometrics are not updated
when and where ur medical was done. when we apply, medical receipt, that we get from hospital after medical, is attached. In my case, bio metrics were done on 25/10 and was updated on next day. I think there is no relation between bio metrics and medical report. Ask your consultant to have an enquiry with cic

Reactions: auroradarling