+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Instruction Letter - AOR 31st July

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
Same for me. Aor 17th sept.
We should make a group so we can support each other
The wait is making me crazy.
Without biometrics, the process doesn't really start. So we"re just loosing time.
Are you sure that they don't start without biometrics???

Madara

Aug 22, 2018
After reading this chat, I have some misunderstanding about biometrics!

I sent my paper application for PR in mid-November (Provincial Nominee, Inland) and added a check that I paid for processing fees. But did I need to pay biometric fees together with processing fees? Can I pay later after their request?

Irish.e

Jun 27, 2019
Hello everyone!! I am about to pass my documents all are set and ready. But does anyone here knows if I can pass my biometrics and medical in advance? Together with my Application for Permanent Residence under Family Class forms? Im planning to pass it as soon as I can to avoid delays. If we are allowed to do that, how and where should I go?

maimaimai

Feb 22, 2019
Hi! How did you follow up for the BIL after paying it online and sending receipt through webform? How long does it took you before yoi received it? I haven’t pay it along with my application. I just wonder how to follow up since it’s taking it too long. Thank you for your help

Jun 26, 2019
Just recieved the Biometric Instruction Letter today. AOR was July 31st. Wow took them 4 weeks to run the completeness check and pass the medicals.

The wait begins. Best of luck everyone!
Same with me! AOR was 26th June and I got my biometrics letter a month later on 25th July after the medical exam was cleared. Seems like this is the new norm. Good luck everyone!

Jun 26, 2019
Hi, did they gave you a deadline for the submission of biometrics? That’s why I’m worried because we are given a month to complete it and yet we haven’t received BIL yet.
The biometrics instruction letter said that theres one month to submit at a VAC. So check your account if you have any messages or letters.