+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric got refunded

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
so i got one gu before refund was deposited in my account and 2 after that
and from your signature it looks like you have access to gc key and are you sure you checked your gc regularly when refund was done ??
Bcoz if these gu are not connected to refund than it is either serious glitch or should be any progress on my file

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
As I see bio get refunded in few days after criminality was passed, cause they use fingerprints for it. After that they start security. And it can take as many time as they need.

TonyPayne

Nov 22, 2020
As I see bio get refunded in few days after criminality was passed, cause they use fingerprints for it. After that they start security. And it can take as many time as they need.
Quick question : Did your status updated to bio passed , I got an email that I will be refunded, I and my spouse are exempted , however there is no status showing bio passed , its just medical passed . still waiting for the refund too . At what point do I get the bio pass update . Thanks

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
Has anyone here got their PR approved but biometric has not been refunded after more than 1 month?

felix-m

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Earth
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-05-2020
same here, have you got your biometric refund now? my application got approved as well but no biometric refund so far
Its been more than 3 months now since i got my copr. No refund yet. IRCC is a mess