+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric fees request even though was included in the application

Shwetadi

Aug 5, 2021
Hi,
My application was submitted first time in January 2021 and within 15 days I had received a letter asking to pay biometric fees, my application was returned in August 2021 due to a missing signature.
I resubmitted my application in September 2021 including biometric fees receipt, however I have forgot to include photos and the return letter with the application this time which I submitted through webform, I received a letter today asking to submit the biometric fees again when I was expecting it to be returned this month!
my question is it seems like they will take another 6 months again just to return my application or this is a general procedure before approval as it says disregard the email if you paid already.
what should I expect? I really can’t wait another 6 months just to get my application returned!!

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hi,
My application was submitted first time in January 2021 and within 15 days I had received a letter asking to pay biometric fees, my application was returned in August 2021 due to a missing signature.
I resubmitted my application in September 2021 including biometric fees receipt, however I have forgot to include photos and the return letter with the application this time which I submitted through webform, I received a letter today asking to submit the biometric fees again when I was expecting it to be returned this month!
my question is it seems like they will take another 6 months again just to return my application or this is a general procedure before approval as it says disregard the email if you paid already.
what should I expect? I really can’t wait another 6 months just to get my application returned!!
I submitted the Biometric receipt and all required documents and My application status changed to refused . Can some one pls help me what should i do next?