+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric fee request not received in CIC website or in mail

Krish121089

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
Today I received a letter to my home address from IRCC to pay biometric fees for my spousal PR. Letter dated October 3. And I have to respond them by November 3rd. I have not received any email or update in CIC page where we linked the application. What will be the issue here? Is it normal or something we should do like calling CIC or reporting the issue? I am in Canada on TRV and I updated my address with CIC which not yet get updated.

h@rm@n

Jun 16, 2018
Hi,
Today I received a letter to my home address from IRCC to pay biometric fees for my spousal PR. Letter dated October 3. And I have to respond them by November 3rd. I have not received any email or update in CIC page where we linked the application. What will be the issue here? Is it normal or something we should do like calling CIC or reporting the issue? I am in Canada on TRV and I updated my address with CIC which not yet get updated.
when did you apply?

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
My request for payment came to my email address only and not to my GCKey account. If you did not include an email address in your application, they default to regular mail, not your online account, and sometimes they just send things via regular mail just because. Sometimes it's best to not assume there is some reasoning behind their choices.