+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Collection Letter (BIL) not Received

whoistirth

May 5, 2023
I need urgent help, as i already submitted visitor visa application file for my parents on May 2, 2023. my father got his BIL and my mother still not getting her BIL. i raised webform and attach payment receipt.( when i click on submit button for web form it shows that you successfully submitted your query but i didn't receive any confirmation mail) and today i got a new request letter for my mother and it says that your biometric fee is pending. so, you have to pay the biometric fee and upload payment receipt on your ircc portal within 10 days.

so in that case, what should i do now?
i have my older receipt and it contains receipt number and total amounts for application fee and biometric fee for 2 person (mother and father)
so can i upload old receipt or pay biometric fee again and upload new receipt?

please give me any right suggestion

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Received BIL for my father after two weeks of submitting web form along with fee receipt attached.
Super Visa Timeline -
April 19, 2023: Application submitted.
April 21, 2023: Biometrics request for mother.
April 27, 2023: Biometrics completed by mother.
April 27, 2023: Webform raised for biometrics for father along with fee receipt attached.
May 03, 2023: Response specific to webform received from IRCC.
May 11, 2023: Biometrics request for father.
May 19, 2023: Biometrics completed by father.
May 29, 2023: Medical request for both.

kittenlover

Star Member
Aug 19, 2016
Submitted application on April 18. Submitted webform on April 28 mentioning biometrics letter not received and even attached receipt . I got generic email saying we received webform and since then nothing. Anyone waiting since then?

Zhorro

Jun 5, 2023
Please help me with my case.
I submitted a group application for myself, my wife, and our daughter 9 yo for TRV on June 3rd.
I had a Canadian business visa which was issued in 2011 and expired in May 2013. I don't remember if I provided biometrics in 2011, but anyway, it is more than 10 years.

My wife got BIL in a couple of hours after submission.
My daughter's application says
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
I didn't get BIL, but at the same time, my application also says: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
At the same time, my application doesn't have UCI assigned (but my wife and daughter have it)
I am confused, as I can't understand if I am exempt from biometrics, or if they just didn't process my application YET?

The issue is that for biometrics we need to go to a different country, so we'd better come together rather than one by one to save the costs.

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Hello Everyone, I had same issue dad got BIL rightaway and mom didnt get. I paid for them together at once. after 10 days received a letter from ircc that i dint pay for mom biometrics.They asked me to pay and upload recipet.I sent screeshot of previous payment with explaination. it didnt work, after another 10 days same letter came . this time i just paid 85$ againa and uplaoded receipt. Right away got BIO letter.

Iana23

Aug 17, 2023
I submitted my parents visitor visa applications at a same time on May 2, 2023. My father got his BIL within 4 hours after submitting his file while my mother still not get her BIL and now it has been more than 3 days. she got her client application summary, submission confirmation, confirmation of online application transmission for her application and already raised webform on May 4, 2023 but not attach any documents with it.
If anyone face same issue or already solve these types of issue then please guide me what should I do now
Hi! You have an update? After how many days?