+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Collection Letter (BIL) not Received

whoistirth

May 5, 2023
I submitted my parents visitor visa applications at a same time on May 2, 2023. My father got his BIL within 4 hours after submitting his file while my mother still not get her BIL and now it has been more than 3 days. she got her client application summary, submission confirmation, confirmation of online application transmission for her application and already raised webform on May 4, 2023 but not attach any documents with it.
If anyone face same issue or already solve these types of issue then please guide me what should I do now

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
My mom already got visa last time and expired. She already has biometric information which shows her clients information but we wanted again to get full visa validity. She got updated for client information but not new biometric.
We applied 30 April.
I think it’s normal you have to wait. It’s depends on visa office and how many applications they have.

mrchandu

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
I am in the same boat.apparently all you can do is raise a webform(which you already did) and wait.

vd2605

Jun 11, 2020
I submitted my parents visitor visa applications at a same time on May 2, 2023. My father got his BIL within 4 hours after submitting his file while my mother still not get her BIL and now it has been more than 3 days. she got her client application summary, submission confirmation, confirmation of online application transmission for her application and already raised webform on May 4, 2023 but not attach any documents with it.
If anyone face same issue or already solve these types of issue then please guide me what should I do now
I have applied for a visitor visa for my parents. Mother got her biometrics the same day—April 12th, 2023. Still waiting for BIL's father. Raise the webform, but no response yet. Still waiting.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
I am in same boat. Applied on April 19, 2023. Mother received BIL same day but still waiting for father's. Raised web form on April 27, 2023 along with fee receipt. Received only generic response.

whoistirth

May 5, 2023
I have applied for a visitor visa for my parents. Mother got her biometrics the same day—April 12th, 2023. Still waiting for BIL's father. Raise the webform, but no response yet. Still waiting.
Ok, let me know if you get any updates

whoistirth

May 5, 2023
I am in same boat. Applied on April 19, 2023. Mother received BIL same day but still waiting for father's. Raised web form on April 27, 2023 along with fee receipt. Received only generic response.
[/QUOTE
Let me know if you get any further updates

md.nisarakram

Jun 6, 2020
Doha, Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-01-2020
Hi Guys. I am in the same situation, applied for my parents visa on April 16th 2023 and got BIL for my mother and did not received for my Dad. I have raised two webforms but no luck.

md.nisarakram

Jun 6, 2020
Doha, Qatar
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-01-2020
HI. Same situation here submitted on April 16th.

Rishishahani

May 6, 2018
In same situation. Applied on 25th April.
mother got BIL on 2nd May.
No update on Fathers BIL.
Raised webform yesterday.
Hope this is resolved quickly as they both are travelling to US in July