+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric center open in USA

Shamaine

Mar 1, 2021
Do anyone if any biometrics center is open the in the USA?all of the location on their website is stating no availability?I find that very weird.thanks inadvance.

thrigaya

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Do anyone if any biometrics center is open the in the USA?all of the location on their website is stating no availability?I find that very weird.thanks inadvance.
Yes its open...we did it in the US and I heard of other people getting it done as well.

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
There are no appointments available in all of US since Monday. I am also waiting and checking every day to book an appointment.

Our local center was taking appointment till Friday (all time slots empty), my wife booked an appointment last month and completed biometrics in 15 mins on Monday.

I have heard you can walk-in and complete your biometrics, you can give it a try.

Shamaine

Mar 1, 2021
There are no appointments available in all of US since Monday. I am also waiting and checking every day to book an appointment.

Our local center was taking appointment till Friday (all time slots empty), my wife booked an appointment last month and completed biometrics in 15 mins on Monday.

I have heard you can walk-in and complete your biometrics, you can give it a try.
Thank you for your response.but I live in the Bahamas.