+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Appointment-Website Issue

chand.damanpreet

Dec 16, 2016
Same issue. Its loading, not loading... and its just dying. If this happens for another 30 mins, I will sleep then. I am in Canada, booking for mother in India.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
I tried continously from 12 am- 3 am...then after 5.30..am getting page until OTP... Someone got appointment.. i dont know how they managed to do that

chand.damanpreet

Dec 16, 2016
It was suppose to start at 12 AM eastern time... Which already happened now. Website is live.. Everyone in India is trying to get biometrics done. May be that's why servers are responding too slow.

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
@Annamusam how did you manage to get it? I am getting OTP error and sometimes not receiving OTP. any idea how to get it done?
after adding the applicant, now it is going to slot booking page..i think otp part is skipped now.even though you get error when u submit something, just refresh it without going back.. Only when i tried to schedule the appointmnt, i came to know about that already I got one..

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
after adding the applicant, now it is going to slot booking page..i think otp part is skipped now.even though you get error when u submit something, just refresh it without going back.. Only when i tried to schedule the appointmnt, i came to know about that already I got one..
Ya no OTP, got appointment for Biometric as well.
We have to choose "biometric enrollment", if you have BIL. Correct?

Also, does it matter what address we have on BIL. Our BIL have Canadian address since it's address to representative .

Annamusam

Nov 17, 2020
y
Ya no OTP, got appointment for Biometric as well.
We have to choose "biometric enrollment", if you have BIL. Correct?

Also, does it matter what address we have on BIL. Our BIL have Canadian address since it's address to representative .
ya...Biometric enrollment

i think address wont be an issue

Reactions: strssincanada

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Ok, so Biometric is done now for my MIL, how can I track status on VFS. Do they send email with biometric outcome or report? Anyone with experience, please reply. Thanks!

strssincanada

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Biometrics get updated in your gc account.
Thanks, quick question. We applied for MIL supervisa in Dec 2020 since my wife pregnant and now with God blessing we have a daughter now, so

do we have to tell IRCC that now we want MIL to come to meet her grand daughter?
We also change her Supervisa insurance date because of covid,
Do we also need to change new flight itinerary since that date has passed?

Please answer anyone, Thanks!

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am trying to book biometrics in NewDelhi, but there are no slots before 20th September, is this correct?