+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Appointment in India

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello all,

I am trying to book biometric appointment for my Father in law and Mother in law, however when I go to schedule an appointment it shown no availability for well over two years. Does anyone know if VFS centers in India is again closed, because I thought the visa centers were open for biometric appointments.

Could someone please assist me with this. Thanks

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Hey Ash,
India wide all Biometric centres are open and working on normal schedules.
I applied for my mother in visitor visa on 7th oct 2021,i received biometric letter on 8th oct.and booked soon for bio.
keep checking some other area or call them.
hope this helps!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,

I am trying to book biometric appointment for my Father in law and Mother in law, however when I go to schedule an appointment it shown no availability for well over two years. Does anyone know if VFS centers in India is again closed, because I thought the visa centers were open for biometric appointments.

Could someone please assist me with this. Thanks
There are wait list closer to 60 days at some centres but they are scheduling appointments.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
There are wait list closer to 60 days at some centres but they are scheduling appointments.
I checked all the centres but it keeps on showing no appointment available and I am checking till 2023 and it still shows the same. I have used different computers as well. Could you please share the link through which you booked it.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I checked all the centres but it keeps on showing no appointment available and I am checking till 2023 and it still shows the same. I have used different computers as well. Could you please share the link through which you booked it.

ramandeep7712

Sep 3, 2021
same is happening with me. have you got the appointment or not yet??

AggieMech

Jul 24, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hello,

I am in the same boat trying to book an appointment. Any luck finding appointments? Do slots open at a particular time?

Nevu20

May 12, 2019
I tried calling Indian vfs global helpline numbers but I'm not able to connect with them. Has anyone recently been able to reach out to vfs helpline in India?

AggieMech

Jul 24, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I was able to book an appointment from the site at Hyderabad. Of course it is more than a month away, so will raise a web form to inform them of the delay.

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Guys. I recommend attempting daily between 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM IST . They open up new slots in the morning every few days. You will get it. I managed to get a biometric slot for the very next day (last week).

Additionally, try to find a slot in another city.

Use a separate email id and mobile number to open another account and keep searching for a "better" placement while holding on to the existing appointment.

Reactions: Nouvel Espoir

Aj1128

Jun 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-01-2019
Guys. I recommend attempting daily between 8:45 AM to 9:30 AM IST . They open up new slots in the morning every few days. You will get it. I managed to get a biometric slot for the very next day (last week).

Additionally, try to find a slot in another city.

Use a separate email id and mobile number to open another account and keep searching for a "better" placement while holding on to the existing appointment.
Thank you for the info. I tried using your suggestion and managed to book for my Dad. But I wasnt able to book for my mom. Now i v been trying this week and they have introduced a new OTP system and that OTP never comes in time for proceeding to biometric booking. Is anyone else facing the same ?

Reactions: 3sports

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
is anyone able to book an appointment in india through vfs website? is it down? it doesn't work for me. I get error when I add an applicant

senk

Jun 15, 2013
Hi Guys,
Was anyone able to book biometric appointment (India). I have been trying since last3-4 days at diff morning time slots and centre’s but no luck at all. Please suggest/help