+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Appointment Date - India

023aswin

Dec 23, 2019
Hi guys, I am posting this thread to get info about the biometric appointment date confirmation on which date and booked in the web form on which date?

Mine
webform booked: 7/12/2020
appointment date: no email received
vac centre: Bangalore

@AaruhiMehra

Nov 11, 2020
webform booked: 25th November
vac centre: Chandigarh
Send them email , they will reply to you coz i applied on same date but didnt received any response for several days so i send them an email about it and they emailed me to reappoint for biometric , i did as they said to me and got appointment on 7 dec.

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Send them email , they will reply to you coz i applied on same date but didnt received any response for several days so i send them an email about it and they emailed me to reappoint for biometric , i did as they said to me and got appointment on 7 dec.
I sent them an email today, I only received automatic generated email. No hint of appointment.

master_aspirant

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Thanks @Aaruhi, I have sent them the follow-up mail

Reactions: @AaruhiMehra

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hi guys, I am posting this thread to get info about the biometric appointment date confirmation on which date and booked in the web form on which date?

Mine
webform booked: 7/12/2020
vac centre: Bangalore
Hi, I received my BIL. The web form isn't working for me. What did you fill in under "Application Number 1"?

Whatever I fill in is returned as "Invalid". I don't know if I should walk in to the VFS and enquire about this. Do let me know if there are any updates at your end.

Thanks.

visaaaa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I dont think they are giving appointment's based on reference number because I booked my appointment on November 29th and I got a biometrics appointment for 11th December. My reference number was about 1.5 lakh. Hope this helps

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I dont think they are giving appointment's based on reference number because I booked my appointment on November 29th and I got a biometrics appointment for 11th December. My reference number was about 1.5 lakh. Hope this helps
Thanks for your response.

Couple of questions - what is the reference number and where do I find it?

I assume you are a single applicant for PR? Or am I wrong?

Thank you.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Also, did you book your appointment via the web form or email to vfs?

visaaaa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Thanks for your response.

Couple of questions - what is the reference number and where do I find it?

I assume you are a single applicant for PR? Or am I wrong?

Thank you.
Not pr but study permit. I applied in may 2020 and got a AIP in august. You get the reference number when you submit the webform. When u click the submit button the next page loads up and says thank for submitting and your reference number is xxxxx

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Not pr but study permit. I applied in may 2020 and got a AIP in august. You get the reference number when you submit the webform. When u click the submit button the next page loads up and says thank for submitting and your reference number is xxxxx
Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'm applying for PR as a single applicant.

Do you remember what you entered under "Application number 1" in the webform? Whatever I enter is wrong, I've been having problems with that.

I also don't know if I should go to the VFS to book an appointment because I've not been getting help through email or telephone and the webform is also causing problems!