+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIO METRIC LETTER NOT RECEIVED FOR SECONDARY APPLICANT ? ONLY PRIMARY >>> PLEASE ADVISE

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
In that case you should have got it immediately or the next day !!

You need to check with CIC for this bro

Abs_Soap

Dec 20, 2019
Hello! My first post here. Looking for support!

Me and my spouse have applied together.

ITA received - 20th August 2019
ITA application submitted on - 1st October 2019
Spouse request for Schedule A - 16th October 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - 23rd October 2019 - Only for primary applicant.
December 21 2019 - Still awaiting spouse biometrics collection letter.

Wrote to IRCC on 21 November 2019 & Received the below response on 27th November 2019:

"We verified the information you provided regarding the biometrics and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on October 1, 2019, it is still within regular processing times."

Is this normal? Please recommend what I should do if this is not normal!

I have not declared my spouse's education details. Could this be causing delays?

Application progress is on track and 42%

alexavbl

Jun 20, 2019
Hello! My first post here. Looking for support!

Me and my spouse have applied together.

ITA received - 20th August 2019
ITA application submitted on - 1st October 2019
Spouse request for Schedule A - 16th October 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - 23rd October 2019 - Only for primary applicant.
December 21 2019 - Still awaiting spouse biometrics collection letter.

Wrote to IRCC on 21 November 2019 & Received the below response on 27th November 2019:

"We verified the information you provided regarding the biometrics and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

Since it was received on October 1, 2019, it is still within regular processing times."

Is this normal? Please recommend what I should do if this is not normal!

I have not declared my spouse's education details. Could this be causing delays?

Application progress is on track and 42%
I am in the same situation. Have you eventually got the BIL for secondary applicant?

thanks

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
Hello i have received my biometrics and i am the primary applicant but i have not received a request letter for my husband what should i do? is both under the same letter?

Nov 29, 2021
Today me and my husband submitted the biometric at vfs office Chandigarh for canada. With 2 hours my biometric was updated, but as my husband is a primary applicant his biometric is not yet uploaded in the our online pr application? Please help

santab

Sep 15, 2018
Today me and my husband submitted the biometric at vfs office Chandigarh for canada. With 2 hours my biometric was updated, but as my husband is a primary applicant his biometric is not yet uploaded in the our online pr application? Please help
Don’t panic. If you don’t see an update in next few weeks, then contact CIC.