+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIO METRIC LETTER NOT RECEIVED FOR SECONDARY APPLICANT ? ONLY PRIMARY >>> PLEASE ADVISE

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
In my case it took 20 days to receive the second BIL.
Thanks for your response nazgul. May I ask what was the exact issue in ur BIL as you mentioned that had ackwnowledged the mistake ?

Did you inform them by raising a case specific inquiry or by calling the IRCC call center ?

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
They had send first BIL for my spouse who is residing in Canada, however Canada residents are not required to do Biometrics since they'd have to travel outside the country. I did raise a CSE and called IRCC, but not sure what really worked, as their CSE replied were very generic like "we have verified that everything is fine". Eventually, after 20 days, received this update on my account.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
They had send first BIL for my spouse who is residing in Canada, however Canada residents are not required to do Biometrics since they'd have to travel outside the country. I did raise a CSE and called IRCC, but not sure what really worked, as their CSE replied were very generic like "we have verified that everything is fine". Eventually, after 20 days, received this update on my account.
Noted.Thanks for your reply.Much appreciate sharing your experience.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone at all ?? Any similar situations faced ? I still haven't received the BIL for myself.Its 10 days now and only have received for the primary applicant.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Youl get another bio letter soon. Don’t worry it is happening to many .
But you book bio appointment for primary without wasting time.
When it’s come , go for ur bio as well without delay.
It will speed up the process.
Hey,

More than 2 weeks have passed now with no news of my BIL.My wife has gone and enrolled her's and the profile is now updated with her details, however status shows "We need your bio-metrics....etc." and the 2nd applicant on file has not received his BIL so how am i supposed to go and get enrolled !???

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Nazgul,

I still dont have any update on my BIL with more than 2 weeks passed.I received a reply for the CSE (on 1st May) i had raised saying that - "We have verified your request for BIL and forwarded to concerned department, etc.."

Can you advise after how many days of receiving CIC's response did you receive the updated BIL on your account ?

nazgul86

Jul 31, 2018
Hi Nazgul,

I still dont have any update on my BIL with more than 2 weeks passed.I received a reply for the CSE (on 1st May) i had raised saying that - "We have verified your request for BIL and forwarded to concerned department, etc.."

Can you advise after how many days of receiving CIC's response did you receive the updated BIL on your account ?
About 10 days after receiving the first CSE response I got BIL corrected and updated on my account.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
About 10 days after receiving the first CSE response I got BIL corrected and updated on my account.
Ok noted.Thanks for your reply Nazgul. I guess for now i don't have much but to manage my expectations based on your experience and benchmark against it.

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
Hello guys my enquiry is i paid the biometrics fee almost a month ago and still haven’t received biometrics letter
Aor is 8th may
Called cic but no luck!
What should i do?

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hello guys my enquiry is i paid the biometrics fee almost a month ago and still haven’t received biometrics letter
Aor is 8th may
Called cic but no luck!
What should i do?
You need to read the above thread which is self explanatory. Keep raising CSE's and you will need to call CIC.

That is what worked in my case and i received my letter after 3 weeks after my primary received.

Good luck

Vishunarula

Jun 4, 2019
You need to read the above thread which is self explanatory. Keep raising CSE's and you will need to call CIC.

That is what worked in my case and i received my letter after 3 weeks after my primary received.

Good luck
I am the primary applicant here and its been a month and still no bil