+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bills without names

dream99

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Ok so I have a joint family cell phone plan in Japanese with my spouse's family- spouse's father, spouse's mother, spouse's brother, me(my spouse has had her own account for a long time) . My spouse's father is the main contracter and his name is listed on the bill but none of ours are! Ofcourse all 4 numbers are listed but since us 3 did not sign anything and I guess it doesn't matter to the phone company since it's a family plan our's are not listed.

I am still planning on sending a copy of one of the bills. I had my spouse's father write in his letter of support that even though their names are not on the bill, (my #) is the number of me.

Do you guys think it's not worth it do send something like that since it has no evidence of me being on the bill?

H

humpakwatan

dream99 said:
Ok so I have a joint family cell phone plan in Japanese with my spouse's family- spouse's father, spouse's mother, spouse's brother, me(my spouse has had her own account for a long time) . My spouse's father is the main contracter and his name is listed on the bill but none of ours are! Ofcourse all 4 numbers are listed but since us 3 did not sign anything and I guess it doesn't matter to the phone company since it's a family plan our's are not listed.

I am still planning on sending a copy of one of the bills. I had my spouse's father write in his letter of support that even though their names are not on the bill, (my #) is the number of me.

Do you guys think it's not worth it do send something like that since it has no evidence of me being on the bill?
It is definitly worth it. Do send those bills and call logs. My phone number was also a joint plan under my brothers name but that didnt matter as long as that cell number is listed as your contact cell number in the application it should be okay.

dream99

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
humpakwatan said:
It is definitly worth it. Do send those bills and call logs. My phone number was also a joint plan under my brothers name but that didnt matter as long as that cell number is listed as your contact cell number in the application it should be okay.
No call logs :( Just the bill with how much each person's amount was for that month...

Isometry

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-->Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 28 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 9 2012-->Feb 9 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 19 2011
Passport Req..
March 21 2012
VISA ISSUED...
April 21 2012
LANDED..........
May 17th 2012
Contact the phone company and ask about call logs. Most bills are broken down somewhere, so you can see what you are being charged for.