+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIL received but no AOR, cannot create PR tracker even with UCI and Application number

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
I submitted my application on 22nd December, 2023. Received BIL today but my husband (Sponsor did not receive AOR) I tried creating my PR tracker account but is unable to do so. Should I wait or what’s the next step? Any info would be appreciated.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I submitted my application on 22nd December, 2023. Received BIL today but my husband (Sponsor did not receive AOR) I tried creating my PR tracker account but is unable to do so. Should I wait or what’s the next step? Any info would be appreciated.
Just wait a few days, there's often little gaps like this, nothing to worry about. Same with the online accounts.

One thing, though, if it asks for family size, include the sponsor (eg if only spouse in application, family size is two).

Reactions: Cloud5

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Just wait a few days, there's often little gaps like this, nothing to worry about. Same with the online accounts.

One thing, though, if it asks for family size, include the sponsor (eg if only spouse in application, family size is two).
Thank you so much! Really appreciate the helpful response.

Reactions: armoured

Lihei

Dec 27, 2023
Just received AoR! And I was also able to link my application to the online pr tracker. But having difficulty linking it to gckey account. Says no matches.