+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIL for SOWP before BIL for SP

Maricalero

Oct 13, 2020
Hello, is it normal for them to send the BIL letter for the SOWP before they send it to the SP? We applied together and received the BIL for the SOWP yesterday morning and no sign of the one for the SP yet.

Reactions: kiranbeant

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello, is it normal for them to send the BIL letter for the SOWP before they send it to the SP? We applied together and received the BIL for the SOWP yesterday morning and no sign of the one for the SP yet.
Hello
yes now days they are doing something different.

can you please share your timeline? and country.

AneaDSCol

Nov 18, 2020
Hi, I'm in the same situation, my husband received it, and I'm the principal applicant but I haven't received it yet.
What happened?

Maricalero

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, I'm in the same situation, my husband received it, and I'm the principal applicant but I haven't received it yet.
What happened?
Hi, my husband got it on the 9th of November and I raised the form asking about mine on the 11th and got it later on the same day.

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, can you share more about the results when you filled the form?... could be a little bit silly but I'm afraid to write to them about that. My wife received OWP and I'm still waiting two weeks after...

Maricalero

Oct 13, 2020
Hi, can you share more about the results when you filled the form?... could be a little bit silly but I'm afraid to write to them about that. My wife received OWP and I'm still waiting two weeks after...
Hi, my husband got it on the 9th of November and I raised the form asking about mine on the 11th and got it later on the same day.