+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Big problem in EE Pool Re-submission after updates| Urgent Help required!!!

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
I am in big big problem . I have updated my profile today morning IST and signed again electronically for transmission.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not eligible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not eligible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 335 score.

I recreated the 2nd profile but facing the same problems again.

Any Immediate help will be highly appreciated!!!

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
alpesh_india said:
I am in big big problem . I have updated my profile today morning IST and signed again electronically for transmission.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not eligible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not eligible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 335 score.

I recreated the 2nd profile but facing the same problems again.

Any Immediate help will be highly appreciated!!!

hey

Reading on this forum, I've seen two things happen with updates that can mess up your eligibility:

work experience - check your start and end dates are correct for each job

funds - check that you have enough money to meet 50% of LICO for your family (you don't have to have all of LICO, just half)

the 2015 LICO table is here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196ETOC.asp#table3

hope that helps

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
Thanks JOhny for th suggestions.

I have reverified both the experience continuity and fund requirements and both seems correct.

Wondering why it is declared ineligible!!!!

FusionMansoor

Jan 25, 2015
I am also having the same problem i created my profile on 9th Jan. I was eligible till yesterday. the come to canada toll says i am eligible i put funds as 22000 in my accout with 4 dependents. If i go with the lico figure 44340 the half should be 22170. dont know what has changed or whether they have changed there policies what a mess ?

I have created another profile but same error is coming

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
FusionMansoor said:
I am also having the same problem i created my profile on 9th Jan. I was eligible till yesterday. the come to canada toll says i am eligible i put funds as 22000 in my accout with 4 dependents. If i go with the lico figure 44340 the half should be 22170. dont know what has changed or whether they have changed there policies what a mess ?

I have created another profile but same error is coming
LICO changes every year -sounds like they just updated to 2015 amounts. If you have 4 family members you'll need 22170 or more funds (22000 will now be too little) did you put 22170 or more the second time?

bengaboy

Jan 24, 2015
I had the same case, did you get your educational qualifications evaluated? Did you mark that corresponding section as 'yes'?

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp the fund rquirement for a family of 4 is $21,971 . I entered $22,000
Is this a possible problem?

FusionMansoor

Jan 25, 2015
The lico chart i think is for those who are sponsoring some one .

@ Alpesh

i think you are entering the amount correct. The system says wait for one day.

I think we need to contact cic there is some bug in the system as i have seen some other applicants are also having the same issues no body has any concrete answer.

NIKHS

Jan 24, 2015
@ Alpesh- Same thing happened to me yesterday. i had applied on 15th jan & till yesterday evening it was showing eligible but yesterday night i got email form CIC to check updates. whent checked & suprisingly tt was showing that my profile is ineligible. So i created new profile. Pls. create new profile & submit. it is working.

alpesh_india

Sep 13, 2014
I also created a new profile with fund increased from 22k to 23k and worked well.
I'm thinking to register a complain to CIC for this. Any email I'd for this?