+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIG NEWS!! SDS Stream for Pakistan

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Think I would suggest you avoid SDS as only Soctiabank currently offers GIC for Pakistan. They take a long time to give the GIC, and they will reject payment for small reasons. The process will take 10-15 days. You would be better off submitting in regular stream since you don't have much time.

SV Kenya

Jul 28, 2019
Think I would suggest you avoid SDS as only Soctiabank currently offers GIC for Pakistan. They take a long time to give the GIC, and they will reject payment for small reasons. The process will take 10-15 days. You would be better off submitting in regular stream since you don't have much time.
How do you get GIC? I am not sure if we have any branch of ScotiaBank in Pakistan.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
How do you get GIC? I am not sure if we have any branch of ScotiaBank in Pakistan.
You will have to apply online. Then, you will have to send an International wire transfer to Scotiabank in Canada. They will give an investment certificate which you have to show as the proof of GIC. Once you land, take that to the nearest Scotiabank branch and you will get your GIC. 2000 CAD will be given to you immediately, and they will give the rest in12 equal installments.

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
I have applied for Canada Visa under sds... I got my gic from habib Canadian bank. I did my biomatrix on 26 now waiting for the progress IA

Saqlain_Syed

Aug 4, 2017
I have applied for Canada Visa under sds... I got my gic from habib Canadian bank. I did my biomatrix on 26 now waiting for the progress IA
Hi Shamausman!
Could you please tell me about your consultant name? Actually I also want to apply for Canada Student Visa but I am little bit confuse because I don't know any reliable consultant...

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
If any help is required regarding sds Visa and gic do ask... I have applied under sds on 26th Aug... hoping for a quick response

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Apply for GEC from habib Canadian bank... i can provide you contact of the person who helped me wid GIC
from which bank did you transfer you money to Habib Canadian bank and in how many days you get your GIC?
I am applying for my brother he has an account in meezan bank but they are asking him to be a filer first then they will open foreign currency account from there he will able to get transfer done.

Shamausman

Aug 3, 2019
I am a filer myself and I transferred from my hbl account and it took like 4 to 5 days to get gec... I was in contact with the person working in habib Canadian bank... he was of great help...