+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bharathidasan University transcripts

deathshead

Jun 18, 2015
Hello everyone. This is my first post in this very helpful forum.

Can someone tell me the method to get the transcripts from Bharathidasan University. I have visited the site cleartranscripts.com and see that they assist in getting things done for Manonmaniam Sundaranar University but not for Bharathidasan University. At least, it is not mentioned in the drop-down list. Can someone please advise.

Renguski

Star Member
May 9, 2013
I got this info from this URL : http://www.cleartranscripts.com/blogs/official-transcripts/26787012-bharatidasan-university-transcripts

I am also going to apply using the below directions: EXPERTS CAN HELP

Here is the procedure to get transcripts from Bharatidasan University Trichy

1. Make a plain paper transcript request letter addressed to The Registrar Bharatidasan University Trichy requesting for transcripts sets, mentioning the purpose and the delivery address.

2. Take a DD of Rs.300 per set in favour of Bharathidasan University Trichy

3. Take xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate

4. Submit the application form, DD and the xerox copies of mark sheets at The Registrar office, Bharathidasan University, Trichy

5. Collect the transcript envelope after 3 weeks

deathshead

Jun 18, 2015
Hi and this is the procedure that I followed as well. I have also received the envelope. Hopefully it is all in there.

alab

Feb 24, 2017
Friends, Have a question.
I am working in USA and not planning to visit Indian soon. Do we need to go and collect the sealed envelope personally or will they courier it to any requested address?

elkrishna

Sep 18, 2017
Hi,
I am in USA, should i be getting the original marksheet notarized before sending it to the university ? could someone please let me know.

nilaythakur

Nov 26, 2018
I got this info from this URL : http://www.cleartranscripts.com/blogs/official-transcripts/26787012-bharatidasan-university-transcripts

I am also going to apply using the below directions: EXPERTS CAN HELP

Here is the procedure to get transcripts from Bharatidasan University Trichy

1. Make a plain paper transcript request letter addressed to The Registrar Bharatidasan University Trichy requesting for transcripts sets, mentioning the purpose and the delivery address.

2. Take a DD of Rs.300 per set in favour of Bharathidasan University Trichy

3. Take xerox copies of all mark sheets and degree certificate

4. Submit the application form, DD and the xerox copies of mark sheets at The Registrar office, Bharathidasan University, Trichy

5. Collect the transcript envelope after 3 weeks
Do I have to personally go to Trichy to submit the application. Or can I post the envelope to the university address?