BHARATH UNIVERSITY-BIHER-CHENNAI WES PROCESS

Mary-SK

Apr 18, 2018
Create WES Application in
https://applications.wes.org/createaccount/create-account/register
This is ONLY for Canada PR process

Total cost for WES is 233.91 CAD which is approx 12,440 Indian Rupees
Make the payment through any one of the 3 options available
I went with CC payment that was fastest. Happened immediately, others take some effort and time.
But call your bank and confirm if international shopping is allowed in your card, if not they will help you with opening it for you in minutes.
Once payment is completed, you will get WES reference number.

My Husband and I completed B Tech Computer Science from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research(BIHER)
They do not have an online transcript application facility.
So I went to Chennai to the college
The admin office gave steps and application form to apply for the transcript

Finished all the steps mentioned in the form and collected transcript on the second day.
My college did not have any specific transcript sheet, so my transcript package, which is an A4 courier cover, contained below documents
1.All semester mark sheets
2.Consolidated mark sheet
3.Degree certificate
4.WES application form filled by my university
5.Transfer Certificate

Side note: Our university did not mention which transcript is whose, so there was no way my husband and I could label correctly the WES reference number.
So we labeled the transcript mentioning both reference number on both transcripts
Placed both in an A3 courier cover

EG: WES Reference No. 1111111 AND 2222222
World Education Services
Attention: Documentation Center
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

If you are sending the transcript by yourself, select the best courier who WILL NOT tamper the package.
I personally went with DHL couriers and my package reached on the 4th day - cost 1,470 Rs

WES-Bharath University Chennai
Application submitted payment done 5th May 2018
The transcript sent through DHL 18th May 2018
Transcript received by WES/Status changed to in progress 22nd May
Ghost update 30th May
Documents verified 6th June
Evaluation completed/soft copy received 25th June
WES hard copy received 1st July

Nov 25, 2018

I went with CC payment that was fastest. Happened immediately, others take some effort and time.
But call your bank and confirm if international shopping is allowed in your card, if not they will help you with opening it for you in minutes.

My Husband and I completed B Tech Computer Science from Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research(BIHER)

Finished all the steps mentioned in the form and collected transcript on the second day.
My college did not have any specific transcript sheet, so my transcript package, which is an A4 courier cover, contained below documents
3.Degree certificate
5.Transfer Certificate

Side note: Our university did not mention which transcript is whose, so there was no way my husband and I could label correctly the WES reference number.
So we labeled the transcript mentioning both reference number on both transcripts

World Education Services
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

If you are sending the transcript by yourself, select the best courier who WILL NOT tamper the package.
I personally went with DHL couriers and my package reached on the 4th day - cost 1,470 Rs

Ghost update 30th May

In this website of WES (https://applications.wes.org/degree-equivalency-tool/idp.asp . ) our university is not available meanwhile i checked with Y-axis consultant about this issue they also said the same BIHER is not eligible for canCan PR

niswe

Apr 5, 2017

3.Degree certificate
5.Transfer Certificate

World Education Services
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Ghost update 30th May

Did you get positive evaluation for your degree?

sravanbenny

Feb 24, 2020

3.Degree certificate
5.Transfer Certificate

EG:
WES Reference No. 1111111 AND 2222222
World Education Services
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

Ghost update 30th May
Did u get your WES report.
Please respond
There are many people awaiting for your response.

Nov 25, 2018
Great
I really appreciate your response.
Did the university posted your transcripts to the WES.
Please help me with the process and mistake to be avoided.
I will travel to Chennai next week.
1, Go to COE office, do enquiry about "how to get transcript for WES process?" (They will ask for all your A-Z documents marksheet, TC, everything just bring all documents you have)
2, staffs in the office will assist you, do the things, which they told to you
3, finally they will hand over your transcript to you
4, opposite to University there is a DHL courier service (exactly opposite to HDFC bank ATM), tell them about you consignment (mention it is a university documents so that you can claim student concession)
5, To WES, From Bharath university with full detailed address and university full name Of BHIER

sravanbenny

Feb 24, 2020
1, Go to COE office, do enquiry about "how to get transcript for WES process?" (They will ask for all your A-Z documents marksheet, TC, everything just bring all documents you have)
2, staffs in the office will assist you, do the things, which they told to you
3, finally they will hand over your transcript to you
4, opposite to University there is a DHL courier service (exactly opposite to HDFC bank ATM), tell them about you consignment (mention it is a university documents so that you can claim student concession)
5, To WES, From Bharath university with full detailed address and university full name Of BHIER
Great !
Thank you

Akshai9991

Jan 19, 2021
You are welcome!
I was a student of Bharath university chennai 2010 to 2015 . I initiated my Wess verification process through an agency before covid. They went to my university and made every effort to make my transcript and later they sent my document from university to wes through DHL courier service from Chennai India. So after one month I received a mail from we that they recived my document and are reviewing my documents. However, after few days I got a mail from wes stating that they had sent a mail to the university as reverification . Till they receive a response from the university to this mail they will hold my application status.

so I contacted my university regarding this , after a lot of hurdles I was some how able make them respond to that mail after few months. After my university responded to their mail with in few hours I was glad to see my account status changed from on HOLD to on PROGRESS . Unfortunately with in a day it again changed back to on hold .

i really don't know what should I do regarding this , so confused , I tried to contact Wess by mail but they don't reply anything to my mail . Kindly help me with this topic , what should I do...

eagerly waiting for a response..

Apr 17, 2021
I was a student of Bharath university chennai 2010 to 2015 . I initiated my Wess verification process through an agency before covid. They went to my university and made every effort to make my transcript and later they sent my document from university to wes through DHL courier service from Chennai India. So after one month I received a mail from we that they recived my document and are reviewing my documents. However, after few days I got a mail from wes stating that they had sent a mail to the university as reverification . Till they receive a response from the university to this mail they will hold my application status.

so I contacted my university regarding this , after a lot of hurdles I was some how able make them respond to that mail after few months. After my university responded to their mail with in few hours I was glad to see my account status changed from on HOLD to on PROGRESS . Unfortunately with in a day it again changed back to on hold .

i really don't know what should I do regarding this , so confused , I tried to contact Wess by mail but they don't reply anything to my mail . Kindly help me with this topic , what should I do...

eagerly waiting for a response..
How you contacted the Bharath univ.please let me know email of Bharat university that wes sent the confirmation email .. Because same email i got from Wes. Your response is much appreciated.

Reactions: srivatsacan

Neethu Malu

May 18, 2021
How you contacted the Bharath univ.please let me know email of Bharat university that wes sent the confirmation email .. Because same email i got from Wes. Your response is much appreciated.
Hi,
Did you get any update for your WES secondary verification? I am in a similar situation, Please let me know if you figured out to which email WES had send your documents.

Reactions: srivatsacan