+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BFD - Bring Forward Date - TRV - New Delhi

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
Hey,

Did any one got a BFD for their TRV application ? I was told by my MP that my TRV application was put of BFD for Feb-3,2022

Applied Date : Oct-13,2021
New Portal
For Spouse - Family Reunification
File waiting at NDVO ( New Delhi )
Spouse present in INDIA

We did not get any ADR.
All october-2021 TRV files were once stuck and now appears to be moving.
But, Would we have to wait until our BFD ?

I have a family sponsorship application (sep-14 online) in progress but did not receive any AOR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinay_varma

sai_chaitanya2001

Star Member
Jun 10, 2020
What's your question?
Bring forward date is the date when the officer will open your file again.

It does not mean that the file will not be opened before BFD. They can open your file before that. But BFD gives a guarantee that your file will be opened.
That's all I know

Vinay_varma

Sep 8, 2022
Actually you told that you got a BFD from your MP office, in the same way I got the BFD from my MP office for my TRV. Can I expect a good news on my file on so called BFD.
Because my BFD is 16sept 2022

you told you have BFD was feb3rd, did you receive any updates on that day??????????

did you got any updates on your BFD as you told that you got a BFD from the office of MP

can we believe on this BFD, I’m eagerly waiting for September 16th.
Can we trust that BFD

Last edited:

Vinay_varma

Sep 8, 2022
I’m sorry to here this, and thanks for your response and patience.
I just want to check that , actually I will explain the case here so that if any student like me suffer from the same situation will be getting an idea,

iam a student first course ( May 2021 to December 2021) & enrolled in different college for second year course and completed my first Semester and return to India on a family emergency (expire of my father). My trv expired when I landed in canada.
Applied for TRV to continue my study in canada on August 12 2022.
started MP enquire on my profile to fasten my profile.
man’s heard back from MP that BFD is on September 12 2022.
That’s the reason I asked you many questions.
Thanks once again.

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
hello my BFD is on Nov 26. I'm not sure what it actually meant. If someone knows what to expect. Please let me know.

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
Actually you told that you got a BFD from your MP office, in the same way I got the BFD from my MP office for my TRV. Can I expect a good news on my file on so called BFD.
Because my BFD is 16sept 2022

you told you have BFD was feb3rd, did you receive any updates on that day??????????

did you got any updates on your BFD as you told that you got a BFD from the office of MP

can we believe on this BFD, I’m eagerly waiting for September 16th.
Can we trust that BFD
Hi any news after your BFD? What is the expectation?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hello my BFD is on Nov 26. I'm not sure what it actually meant. If someone knows what to expect. Please let me know.
It means that's when the visa officer is expected to look at your application again.

• Love
Reactions: halflifechem

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hi everyone! Can someone explain to me this, I applied for PR and applied for gcms as well.

in my gcms, it says like this:
Requested on 2023/08/03: Late birth reg. supporting docs (PA). Due date not passed.
File re-bf'd

what does it mean? They requested those docs last august 3 and I have submitted the requested docs on August 14, 2023.