+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BEWARE OF THIS JOB SCAM

JAVIERMEDINA1

Jul 5, 2021
Hi, I received comunications from MCB Ferme. hiring foreing persons. Somebody know if this is true or its fake company , at this level of the process they didnt ask for any money.

Lakshana

Aug 2, 2021
Hi all ,
Is this real or fake???
Cumberlandspoultry company offer letter. Received mail from this person with this mail id. info@cumberlandspoultry.com

Collee Jenifer
Human Resources Manager
18-6 Scurfield Blvd.
Winnipeg,Manitoba
R3Y 1G3
Tel:12044001734
Fax:15593373517

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all ,
Is this real or fake???
Cumberlandspoultry company offer letter. Received mail from this person with this mail id. info@cumberlandspoultry.com

Collee Jenifer
Human Resources Manager
18-6 Scurfield Blvd.
Winnipeg,Manitoba
R3Y 1G3
Tel:12044001734
Fax:15593373517
It's a scam.

Reactions: Lakshana

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But we sent our documents with signature not bank details. What to do for that???
There's not much you can do. Just don't send them anything further.

Reactions: Lakshana

Lakshana

Aug 2, 2021
hi guys Is this true????

CONTACT INFORMATION:

1.514.937.9445 Phone (Direct)
1.888.947.9445 Phone (Toll Free North America)
1.514.937.2618 Fax

The Law Firm of Campbell, Cohen (Attorneys at Law)
1303 Greene Avenue, Suite 200, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3Z 2A7

retcheldaulo

Jan 10, 2023
Hi sending me this reply , it is Fake? Thank you

9950 Boulevard Thimens,
Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4R 1Y2, Canada

I appreciate your interest to take up this job, Dear Applicant, My name is Frank Smith, I am a citizen of USA, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in Canada, I and my wife Janice Smith own a Livestock Farmhouse, Fishery Farm and I also manage some Government Owned Livestock Companies. At the moment we're in need of 20 cookers and 35 cleaners, The Employment Duration is 3 years(Renewable) with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free medical care covered by my family insurance
D) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.

Working Hours are 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:pm.
Salary: $4,500 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
Weekly upkeep Allowance: $300 Canadian Dollars weekly
Total Gross Salary ($5,700 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the processing of your visa and work permit. BUT YOU HAVE TO BEAR THE COST OF YOUR VISA PROCUREMENT WITH THE CANADIAN EMBASSY. This is to prove your seriousness/commitment to take up this job. As soon as I confirm your visa is ready, The Amount you spent processing your visa and one month's salary advance will be paid to you, this is to enable you to take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip .

Note that I will only refund the amount you spent on your visa and pay you the one month salary in advance when I have confirmed your visa is ready.
If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me to contact my lawyer and proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Hi sending me this reply , it is Fake? Thank you

9950 Boulevard Thimens,
Saint-Laurent, Quebec H4R 1Y2, Canada

I appreciate your interest to take up this job, Dear Applicant, My name is Frank Smith, I am a citizen of USA, I am a Veterinary surgeon here in Canada, I and my wife Janice Smith own a Livestock Farmhouse, Fishery Farm and I also manage some Government Owned Livestock Companies. At the moment we're in need of 20 cookers and 35 cleaners, The Employment Duration is 3 years(Renewable) with the following facilities.

A) A private accommodation with a furnished sitting room and bedrooms suitable for a family of 3.
B) A Fixed land phone and an Internet ready computer.
C) Free medical care covered by my family insurance
D) A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.

Working Hours are 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:pm.
Salary: $4,500 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
Weekly upkeep Allowance: $300 Canadian Dollars weekly
Total Gross Salary ($5,700 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the processing of your visa and work permit. BUT YOU HAVE TO BEAR THE COST OF YOUR VISA PROCUREMENT WITH THE CANADIAN EMBASSY. This is to prove your seriousness/commitment to take up this job. As soon as I confirm your visa is ready, The Amount you spent processing your visa and one month's salary advance will be paid to you, this is to enable you to take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip .

Note that I will only refund the amount you spent on your visa and pay you the one month salary in advance when I have confirmed your visa is ready.
If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and conditions, send me the information page of your international passport to enable me to contact my lawyer and proceed further with the employment and immigration formalities.
100% fake.