BIG BLUE FARM HOUSE

2790 Avenue Plot, Quebec, QC H4A 2M5. Canada

Phone: : +1 (614) 350-1027

APPOINTMENT LETTER

Ref: No: AYC/1512.

Date: 11/14/2018.

Passport No/ P3674927

DEAR MR/MRS KRISHNAN NAIR

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to the Big Blue Farm House, Canada and job reference number: AYC/1512.

On the above subject matter, The Big Blue Farm House Canada management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment.

Further details are as follows:

JOB POSITION : Site Manager

STARTING SALARY: ($6,000 Canadian Dollars per month)

JOB LOCATION: Canada,

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE : ($500 Canadian Dollars per month)

START DATE: You shall be expected to resume duty on the 25th, of NOVERBER, 2018.

JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:

All employees successfully screened and recruited for the Big Blue Farm House, Canada (And not presently possessing a valid Canada Residence and Work Permits Clearance Papers) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses be related to the processing, Procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Canada Immigration Services and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee's expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid Canada residence and work permits papers on or before the 20th of NOVEMBER, 2018 as a proof of readiness to join the Big Blue Farm House Canada team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Big Blue Farm House Canada and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the Big Blue Farm House Canada

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Canada residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the Canada Immigration Services in United State (USA).

CANADA EMBASSY UNITED STATE (USA).

Mr. Glenn Wells

TELL +1-256-286-0902

EMAIL: infounitedstateembassyvisapost@usa.com

Note that all Canadian based employees' are to report personally to our office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their contract documents. This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of the Canada in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Find attached for other necessary related details of job.Best Regards,

Big Blue Farm House

2790 Avenue Plot, Quebec, QC H4A 2M5.

Canada Phone: +1 (614) 350-1027

Applicant Signature _________________________________________
how i can believe....... is any job guaranty there......

It's a scam.

Reactions: retcheldaulo

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
BIG BLUE FARM HOUSE

2790 Avenue Plot, Quebec, QC H4A 2M5. Canada

Phone: : +1 (614) 350-1027

APPOINTMENT LETTER

Ref: No: AYC/1512.

Date: 11/14/2018.

Passport No/ P3674927

DEAR MR/MRS KRISHNAN NAIR

We refer to your earlier forwarded application for job engagement with relations to the Big Blue Farm House, Canada and job reference number: AYC/1512.

On the above subject matter, The Big Blue Farm House Canada management hereby congratulates you on your successful emergence based on detailed recruitment.

Further details are as follows:

JOB POSITION : Site Manager

STARTING SALARY: ($6,000 Canadian Dollars per month)

JOB LOCATION: Canada,

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE : ($500 Canadian Dollars per month)

START DATE: You shall be expected to resume duty on the 25th, of NOVERBER, 2018.

JOB PROCEEDING/REQUIREMENT:

All employees successfully screened and recruited for the Big Blue Farm House, Canada (And not presently possessing a valid Canada Residence and Work Permits Clearance Papers) shall be expected to personally incur all expenses be related to the processing, Procurement and acquisition of their necessary permits clearance papers with the Canada Immigration Services and shall be duly reimbursed and will be substantiated with receipts and the employer will reimburse the employee not later than Five (5) working days after submission of employee's expense report and receipts.

You shall be required to furnish us with your valid Canada residence and work permits papers on or before the 20th of NOVEMBER, 2018 as a proof of readiness to join the Big Blue Farm House Canada team in the due time as stipulated above for your job resumption with the Big Blue Farm House Canada and also to enable you receive your first monthly salary including your due entitlements/emoluments prior to your departure for services with the Big Blue Farm House Canada

However, for expatriate services employees who do not presently posses their valid Canada residence and Work Permits papers, they are to make contact with the address given below for directives and assistance on the acquisition and procurement of their valid residence and work permits papers with the Canada Immigration Services in United State (USA).

CANADA EMBASSY UNITED STATE (USA).

Mr. Glenn Wells

TELL +1-256-286-0902

EMAIL: infounitedstateembassyvisapost@usa.com

Note that all Canadian based employees' are to report personally to our office with identification materials for signing and collection of hard copy of their contract documents. This is in line with the expatriate statuary law of the Canada in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act.

Find attached for other necessary related details of job.Best Regards,

Big Blue Farm House

2790 Avenue Plot, Quebec, QC H4A 2M5.

Canada Phone: +1 (614) 350-1027

Applicant Signature _________________________________________
how i can believe....... is any job guaranty there......

This is a known SCAM. Just ignore it.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Or if you don't ignore it, you better hurry up. It's starts in the ficticious month of Noverber
START DATE: You shall be expected to resume duty on the 25th, of NOVERBER, 2018

dg1993

May 21, 2019
Dear Sir ,
I am Debashis from India. There was an ad on Monster.com , I had applied . After few days I got an email. Can you authenticate whether this is genuine or fake.
First email:
First of all you should pardon me for the late response and thank you very much for the interest which you have shown in working with me. The contents of your resume were so much interesting that I hope something could be worked out between us and if God permits you will finally become my farm supervisor here in Canada, am not the selective type of person so i can offer anybody the job so far am satisfied with the person experience and all. I will not disqualify anyone either by race or body color, the position is open to whoever qualifies for it, I just hope and look forward to find the best candidates.

I am Dr. Richard Pierre Aubert, PhD from Quebec Canada, For 13 years have worked in Connecticut with a medical practice associated with Stamford Hospital, a university hospital affiliated with Columbia University. From 1999 to 2012, I also supervised residents’ training in family medicine from Columbia at Stamford Hospital. During this time, I achieved numerous distinctions, including the ‘’Top Doctor Award’’ in family medicine of the “Connecticut Magazine” on three occasions as well as a prize for excellence in teaching work with Columbia University residents in family medicine at Stamford Hospital.
I'm active in the American medical community as Vice-President of the department of family medicine at Stamford Hospital, and a member of Stamford Hospital’s Medical Board and Medical Director of a center for acute and long-term care.
A keen sailor, I was a member of the Canadian sailing team from 1985 to 1989 and am still actively involved in the sport and helps young athletes. On return to Quebec in 2012, I opted to join the team at Créa-MeD in order to continue my professional career by providing quality care and dedicating myself to the health of the people.

Above are brief introduction about myself, now let's get to the employment in detail. As i have mentioned in my advert, the poultry farm is a newly equipped one and the government registration is still under processing hopefully should be completed in couple of weeks for the farm name, website address and other details to be published for public use.
My main target on this is to find a suitable persons who's capable to take up the job as the new poultry supervisors and will be working with a team of 18 to 20 members in the daily running of the poultry farm. Potential candidates for job position should aim to possess a high standard in inter-personal relationship, bio security and day to day organizational and team leadership skills. experience essential along with NVQ/SVQ Poultry or similar agricultural qualification, computer skills essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with our progressing poultry and egg production business, and be part of our successful operation. The position involves working and reporting directly with the farm general manager in the day to day management with a strong focus on hygiene systems, maintenance and supervision duties. The position is based on an attractive package which includes on site single-bedroom self-apartment suitable for family, farm vehicle and a cellphone for easy communications made available for the suitable candidates with a generous re-numeration package including a six weeks annual leave bonus and time to time medical facilities free of charge.

MAIN JOB ROLES-:
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs, crating fryers, and maintaining equipment facilities on poultry farm.
2) Confers with farm general manager to ascertain production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment status and supplies.
3) Assigns workers to duties, like collecting & candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, crating and shipping fryers and cleaning fumigating chicken houses.
4) Directs maintenance and repair of facilities equipment, like chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
5) Participates in work activities to expedite work load. NVQ 3 le poultry production or similar would be desirable.
6) Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
7) I will be providing training from time to time and with that am sure you shouldn't be worry to handle the job upto my expectations..

WORKING HOURS-:
Successful candidate for the post will be working on a Full-Time basis from 8:AM to 1:pM in the morning section and from 2:30PM to 7:pM in the afternoon sections.
Also like i said earlier, training will be provided from time to time by experienced personnel's, we're not the racist type so we are not choosy of whom to employ, we just hope for the best candidates from any part and it's a equal right benefits employment.

SALARY-:
Monthly salary without any deductions will be: $4,600 CAD, Including allowances and will be paid at the end of every month direct into workers bank account: except over-time which will be paid according to the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law after calculation. Over-time hours means extra hours of labour rendered in excess of the normal working hours. Candidate must be ready and capable of working extra hours (physically and psychically)

READ CAREFULLY-:
If you're finally considered and you qualified with the requirements for the position of supervisor, as your employer I will make all necessary documentations related to your contract of employment with me and as a foreigner, also the foreigner working permit registrations will be handle by a qualified immigration attorney also the Canadian National Labor Relations Board(CNLRB), the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Department of Foreigner's Employment, once all the registrations are completed and all documentation process is approved from my side as the employer, I will then send you necessary documents and approval whatsoever from the ministry office for the processing and procurement of your travel clearance with the Canada embassy in your country which will enable you travel to Canada and resume your new job.
In-other to begin with the employment documentation preparation, firstly you have to confirm your seriousness to me and let me know if the terms and conditions given are suitable for you to take up the position including the salary package involved and if God permits you'll finally be selected for the post, are you ready to leave your country and relocate to settle in Canada? I have to confirm your readiness in-other to make my decision.

By confirming your readiness, you should send me the list of your ''EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES'' whatever you've achieved till date, your international passport copies and two recent passport photos including previous experience documents via e-mail scan copies to help me start preparing the contract agreement documents and applications.
Once I receive your confirmation response along with the mentioned documents (''Your education credentials, recent passport photos and international passport copies (Information page) previous experience papers, I will contact an immigration attorney to immediately start the preparation of the contract papers and necessary forms to be fill which i will send to you with further instructions when it's ready.

Please do not bother to respond to this mail if you're not satisfied with the terms and conditions as mentioned above as nothing is going to be adjust for now, but if you found this opportunity to be a suitable one for you, then get back to me with your complete documents in a proper manner and if after going through your documents am satisfied with you.
I will instruct you on further steps to follow. Due to my work commitments I may be late in responding to your mails but never worry i gat you.

You can always keep in-touch with me through mail and also be texting me in whats-app for quicker response, my whatsapp number is +1 347 213 6614.
But you can always call to speak with me on +1 647 699 3112. If i do not answer your calls, don't worry i will see your missed call and call you back
2) Second Email:
Dear Debashis

After going through your documents which you sent to me, am so much impressed and satisfied to offer you this opportunity and let work as the poultry farm supervisor as I believe that your workings and inter-personal relationship will meet up my expectations..
Note: It's never in my tradition to reveal the details or documents of my workers to anyone, but only to the authority and it will be handle confidential, in no doubt I know and understand much about the foreign people seeking good life in Canada and their way of life so that's the major reason I am so much interested in offering you this position.

As for the insurance, holiday entitlements and other benefits, it's nothing to be worried about as we shall complete that in-person once you arrive in Canada.
At present, you have to complete and sign the employment application papers and also the employment acceptance form attached with this mail for which will be use on further documentation and the application for the employment authorization and approval, fill necessary columns of these forms, append your signature and then return them to me via email scanning as soon as possible.
You have to print out all the forms correctly, fill it up with your handwriting as required and return them to me in a proper manner for further submissions immediately.
Make sure you respond on time to any mail or information you get from me.

Kindly do the needful and get back to me with the filled and signed forms and 2 of your full body photos.

Sincerely.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Richard Pierre Aubert, PhD
Permanent address:- 1090 Avenue Holland
Québec, QC G1S 3T3
Canada

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear Sir ,
I am Debashis from India. There was an ad on Monster.com , I had applied . After few days I got an email. Can you authenticate whether this is genuine or fake.
First email:
First of all you should pardon me for the late response and thank you very much for the interest which you have shown in working with me. The contents of your resume were so much interesting that I hope something could be worked out between us and if God permits you will finally become my farm supervisor here in Canada, am not the selective type of person so i can offer anybody the job so far am satisfied with the person experience and all. I will not disqualify anyone either by race or body color, the position is open to whoever qualifies for it, I just hope and look forward to find the best candidates.

I am Dr. Richard Pierre Aubert, PhD from Quebec Canada, For 13 years have worked in Connecticut with a medical practice associated with Stamford Hospital, a university hospital affiliated with Columbia University. From 1999 to 2012, I also supervised residents’ training in family medicine from Columbia at Stamford Hospital. During this time, I achieved numerous distinctions, including the ‘’Top Doctor Award’’ in family medicine of the “Connecticut Magazine” on three occasions as well as a prize for excellence in teaching work with Columbia University residents in family medicine at Stamford Hospital.
I'm active in the American medical community as Vice-President of the department of family medicine at Stamford Hospital, and a member of Stamford Hospital’s Medical Board and Medical Director of a center for acute and long-term care.
A keen sailor, I was a member of the Canadian sailing team from 1985 to 1989 and am still actively involved in the sport and helps young athletes. On return to Quebec in 2012, I opted to join the team at Créa-MeD in order to continue my professional career by providing quality care and dedicating myself to the health of the people.

Above are brief introduction about myself, now let's get to the employment in detail. As i have mentioned in my advert, the poultry farm is a newly equipped one and the government registration is still under processing hopefully should be completed in couple of weeks for the farm name, website address and other details to be published for public use.
My main target on this is to find a suitable persons who's capable to take up the job as the new poultry supervisors and will be working with a team of 18 to 20 members in the daily running of the poultry farm. Potential candidates for job position should aim to possess a high standard in inter-personal relationship, bio security and day to day organizational and team leadership skills. experience essential along with NVQ/SVQ Poultry or similar agricultural qualification, computer skills essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and work with our progressing poultry and egg production business, and be part of our successful operation. The position involves working and reporting directly with the farm general manager in the day to day management with a strong focus on hygiene systems, maintenance and supervision duties. The position is based on an attractive package which includes on site single-bedroom self-apartment suitable for family, farm vehicle and a cellphone for easy communications made available for the suitable candidates with a generous re-numeration package including a six weeks annual leave bonus and time to time medical facilities free of charge.

MAIN JOB ROLES-:
1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in raising poultry, collecting eggs, crating fryers, and maintaining equipment facilities on poultry farm.
2) Confers with farm general manager to ascertain production requirements and to discuss condition of equipment status and supplies.
3) Assigns workers to duties, like collecting & candling eggs, feeding and vaccinating poultry, crating and shipping fryers and cleaning fumigating chicken houses.
4) Directs maintenance and repair of facilities equipment, like chicken houses, automatic feeders, and layer nests.
5) Participates in work activities to expedite work load. NVQ 3 le poultry production or similar would be desirable.
6) Prepares worker attendance, egg production, feed consumption, and poultry mortality reports.
7) I will be providing training from time to time and with that am sure you shouldn't be worry to handle the job upto my expectations..

WORKING HOURS-:
Successful candidate for the post will be working on a Full-Time basis from 8:AM to 1:pM in the morning section and from 2:30PM to 7:pM in the afternoon sections.
Also like i said earlier, training will be provided from time to time by experienced personnel's, we're not the racist type so we are not choosy of whom to employ, we just hope for the best candidates from any part and it's a equal right benefits employment.

SALARY-:
Monthly salary without any deductions will be: $4,600 CAD, Including allowances and will be paid at the end of every month direct into workers bank account: except over-time which will be paid according to the Canadian Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Law after calculation. Over-time hours means extra hours of labour rendered in excess of the normal working hours. Candidate must be ready and capable of working extra hours (physically and psychically)
This is a scam.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Dear Sir ,
First email:

MAIN JOB ROLES-:

WORKING HOURS-:

SALARY-:

READ CAREFULLY-:
If you're finally considered and you qualified with the requirements for the position of supervisor, as your employer I will make all necessary documentations related to your contract of employment with me and as a foreigner, also the foreigner working permit registrations will be handle by a qualified immigration attorney also the Canadian National Labor Relations Board(CNLRB), the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and the Canadian Department of Foreigner's Employment, once all the registrations are completed and all documentation process is approved from my side as the employer, I will then send you necessary documents and approval whatsoever from the ministry office for the processing and procurement of your travel clearance with the Canada embassy in your country which will enable you travel to Canada and resume your new job.
In-other to begin with the employment documentation preparation, firstly you have to confirm your seriousness to me and let me know if the terms and conditions given are suitable for you to take up the position including the salary package involved and if God permits you'll finally be selected for the post, are you ready to leave your country and relocate to settle in Canada? I have to confirm your readiness in-other to make my decision.

By confirming your readiness, you should send me the list of your ''EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATES'' whatever you've achieved till date, your international passport copies and two recent passport photos including previous experience documents via e-mail scan copies to help me start preparing the contract agreement documents and applications.
Once I receive your confirmation response along with the mentioned documents (''Your education credentials, recent passport photos and international passport copies (Information page) previous experience papers, I will contact an immigration attorney to immediately start the preparation of the contract papers and necessary forms to be fill which i will send to you with further instructions when it's ready.

Please do not bother to respond to this mail if you're not satisfied with the terms and conditions as mentioned above as nothing is going to be adjust for now, but if you found this opportunity to be a suitable one for you, then get back to me with your complete documents in a proper manner and if after going through your documents am satisfied with you.
I will instruct you on further steps to follow. Due to my work commitments I may be late in responding to your mails but never worry i gat you.

You can always keep in-touch with me through mail and also be texting me in whats-app for quicker response, my whatsapp number is +1 347 213 6614.
But you can always call to speak with me on +1 647 699 3112. If i do not answer your calls, don't worry i will see your missed call and call you back
This is one of the more fake letters I've ever seen.

VP Family Medicine at "Stamford University" (doesn't exist, is supposed to evoke Stanford, in the US) but a Canadian sailing team member starting a poultry farm, with a Toronto phone number and an address in Quebec, but a Whatsapp phone number in New York?

joanaariban24

May 31, 2019
Good day...! I just wanted to ask if this job offer by Rosalie farm canada is legit and not scam. Thank you. The address is No 67 QC H4A 2M5.
Quebec, Canada
Tell Phone: +1-581-481-4106

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day...! I just wanted to ask if this job offer by Rosalie farm canada is legit and not scam. Thank you. The address is No 67 QC H4A 2M5.
Quebec, Canada
Tell Phone: +1-581-481-4106
Scam.

joanaariban24

May 31, 2019
They just told me to contact this person Mackay peters in delhi india and sent offer and contract letter that they sent. They told me that they will refunded me the expenses of my visa after I get it from this person below.
They also ask me to send the information the the email

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
They just told me to contact this person Mackay peters in delhi india and sent offer and contract letter that they sent. They told me that they will refunded me the expenses of my visa after I get it from this person below.
If you send any money you will not get it back and not get a visa

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
"Mackay" is not a valid first name. Nor is "Peters". They've just picked two random names from the Internet and joined them together.

It's a fake... Move on with your life and forget about it.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Hello friends, brothers and sisters

Is this a true offer

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from avantnaturalfeeds.com

We acknowledge the interest shown by you to work with Avant Natural Feeds,
you are requested to fill the form with the best with best
knowledge and return back to us in next 24hrs.

Note: you are expected to prudently fill the position you can handle
perfectly on the application form, selected applicants will be given
Agreement and Appointment letter soft copy to enable him / her makes plans
to come and resume duty with the Avant Natural Feeds Canada.
you are requested to send a scan copy of your certificates as proof of
educational qualification.

Fill the forms with pen only and return it to us as attach file by email.
This form will be attended officially in our Office by the Avant Natural
Feeds HR Department.

Regards

Avant Natural Feeds
Mr. Andrew Womack (HR Manager)
Email: hr@avantnaturalfeeds.com
Http://www.avantnaturalfeeds.com
Phone No: +17784028618
Scam and not a very good one