+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Beware..!!!! CIC unexpectedly delaying E-Cas update.

c0mputer

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Cornwall,ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, All the Friends and Family.

let me give you my own example

letter for invitation for oath was sent to me on 27th of may and i got it on 28th -THANK GOD!!!! I HAD MY WIFE HOME AND NOT TRAVELLING WITH ME 800 kms away from where my home is --otherwise i would not have returned before 10th june (my oath day) ...silly E-Cas has not been updated and this is 4th june ...

its been FRIGGING 8 DAYS SINCE THEN AND NOW ...SO BEWARE --KEEP CHECKING in cic ( give a mail keys to your neighbours if you have to ) IF YOU ARE AWAY TRAVELLING IN ONTARIO OR IN CANADA. LOOKING AT - AND TRUSTING YOUR E-CAS its not GOOD ...CAUSE IF YOU ARE IN VANCOUVER IN A TRUCK HAULING COMPANY FREIGHT , it WILL BE TOO LATE BEFORE YOU COULD COME HOME ... :eek:

bibouna

Jun 4, 2014
Yes it happened to me too, letter send a couple of day ago, and still no update on my ecase.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I rcvd test letter this week for test next week still no Ecase update

For those abroad etc or relying solely on ecase updates CIC updates late, if at all so be careful not to miss important test or oath dates!

Winnipeg-mb

Aug 15, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

letter for invitation for oath was sent to me on 27th of may and i got it on 28th -THANK GOD!!!! I HAD MY WIFE HOME AND NOT TRAVELLING WITH ME 800 kms away from where my home is --otherwise i would not have returned before 10th june (my oath day) ...silly E-Cas has not been updated and this is 4th june ...

its been FRIGGING 8 DAYS SINCE THEN AND NOW ...SO BEWARE --KEEP CHECKING in cic ( give a mail keys to your neighbours if you have to ) IF YOU ARE AWAY TRAVELLING IN ONTARIO OR IN CANADA. LOOKING AT - AND TRUSTING YOUR E-CAS its not GOOD ...CAUSE IF YOU ARE IN VANCOUVER IN A TRUCK HAULING COMPANY FREIGHT , it WILL BE TOO LATE BEFORE YOU COULD COME HOME ... :eek:

[/quote]

Same case with my husband: its been a week since he wrote his test, yet NO changed in Ecas.

believe13

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Winnipeg-mb said:

Same case with my husband: its been a week since he wrote his test, yet NO changed in Ecas.
Hi All

Mine has now been updated :)

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
springtime said:
My ecas is updated 3 days after the letter has been sent, I didn't received the letter yet.
Could we infer that CIC is busy in any other task :eek: :eek: ? updating the software for new residency requirement although I would die to be proved wrong :mad: