+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best Way to Transfer Money from India to Canada

alexsteward

Star Member
Sep 21, 2008
i need to transfer some money from my indian back account (from India) to Canada. Whats the best way to do it. I also have a Canadian bank account.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
i need to transfer some money from my indian back account (from India) to Canada. Whats the best way to do it. I also have a Canadian bank account.
I think bank transfer would be the best option for it. All major banks in India offers this facility.

Viper_123

Jul 25, 2019
If you have a CIBC bank account then i i would suggest you do it through that because if you are a member then you will get the perks like less transfer charges and all so i would suggest.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Visit your local bank in India. They will have few forms to fill out and you will need to have the money in NRO account.
Next step you will need to see a CA who will certify and fill Form 15 CA/CB .
https://www.thewealthwisher.com/form-15ca-and-15cb/
Next you will need to go to your bankForeign exchange dept and after completing all verifications they will transfer the money to your Canadian account.
If you were an NRI before and have funds in NRE account the bank will transfer without form 15ca/cb as its tax free account.
More details just google and lots of info are available on the net.

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Hi,

You can do either a Money transfer or Wire Transfer.
Just look for the fees & other deductions upfront.
Go what ever suits you the best.

Good Luck.