+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best way to let IRCC know that I am leaving Canada on vacation

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
My citizenship application is in progress. I still haven't received test invite yet.

I am going on vacation for 6 weeks in December and was planning to use the web form on cic.gc.ca website
to let IRCC know about me being out of country.

Is the web form the right channel / sufficient ? Or do I have to also courier a letter stating the same?

Would be great if some one who has been in the same situation share the steps they took.

frange

May 25, 2018
My citizenship application is in progress. I still haven't received test invite yet.

I am going on vacation for 6 weeks in December and was planning to use the web form on cic.gc.ca website
to let IRCC know about me being out of country.

Is the web form the right channel / sufficient ? Or do I have to also courier a letter stating the same?

Would be great if some one who has been in the same situation share the steps they took.
The best way is to read the forum and you will find answers by yourself. This Topic comes many times.

kyogesh

Apr 13, 2014
Never mind, I got my answer on cic website seems using "web form" is sufficient no need to courier as well.

frange

May 25, 2018
Never mind, I got my answer on cic website seems using "web form" is sufficient no need to courier as well.
Good, next time you will look for general questions over there, and then the forum for specific questions. Good luck!!!

Reactions: byrwus