+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best University for IT

samj2015

Dec 20, 2015
Hi All,

I have some experience in IT so I just want cource in University which is realted to IT so that my past experience get accountable.
I was working in MNC Telecom Domain company which is No 1 in UK and which has its presence in more than 61 countires..

In my previous experience I was working on Business Intelligence reporting tool like (SAP BO, Microstrategy , Tablu)

So looking for Master which relted to database and all so that It will help..

which are the good Universities for IT Domain like computer science or analyst.

University of Alberta
University of Windsor
University of Toronto
Uniersity of British columbia
university of Concordia

Please let me know the good universities apart from these..

Also can you please guide me on the campus placemnts,In my country when you complete the degree
then they will have placement cell which help to place you in Good MNC and it will help you to get a good salary job..

these kinds of department every university has however what is a process in Canada Just want to know..

Thanks
SAM

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

samj2015 said:
Hi All,

I have some experience in IT so I just want cource in University which is realted to IT so that my past experience get accountable.
I was working in MNC Telecom Domain company which is No 1 in UK and which has its presence in more than 61 countires..

In my previous experience I was working on Business Intelligence reporting tool like (SAP BO, Microstrategy , Tablu)

University of Alberta
University of Windsor
University of Toronto
university of Concordia

Also can you please guide me on the campus placemnts,In my country when you complete the degree
then they will have placement cell which help to place you in Good MNC and it will help you to get a good salary job..

these kinds of department every university has however what is a process in Canada Just want to know..

Thanks
SAM

1. Unless your stars are really strong in horoscope or you are a part of a Co-op program (University level) where you get tips over networking, connections, and possible job openings (not straight job offer), there is nothing like campus placement in Canada. Networking is the key.

jt_jason

Nov 11, 2015
samj2015 said:
Hi All,

University of Alberta
University of Windsor
University of Toronto
university of Concordia

Thanks
SAM
All are tier-1 Universities(except Windsor).You really need good profile to get inside those Universities.

samj2015

Dec 20, 2015
Thanks for your comment

yes I know about it as BCIT -BRITISH COLUMBIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY but dont know uch about it ..

Can you brief me on that ..?

Thanks
SAM

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
samj2015 said:
Thanks for your comment

yes I know about it as BCIT -BRITISH COLUMBIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY but dont know uch about it ..

Can you brief me on that ..?

Thanks
SAM
just to clarify BCIT is not a university but is a college and most likely wont offer Masters. So if ur looking for masters u will have to look elsewhere . if u have good grades in the past try to avoid colleges/pg diploma courses.