+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best Strategy For Immigration

Osama1987

Sep 16, 2018
Dear All,

I need some expert advice and opinions for my case. I'm desperately looking for either Canada or Aus Immigration.

Aus Immi process seems difficult, as I have to prepare CDR and also have to arrange experience letters according to the the profession I'm choosing from SOL (Electronic Engg). Currently I have IELTS (R7, L7, S7, W6) and I have to reattempt test to get 7 in each to get eligible for relevant sub-classes.

Whereas Canadian Immi process seems easy and neither I need to arrange experience letters according to my selected profession "Data Center Engineer", nor I need to prepare any CDR.

With current IELTS, I'm thinking to get degree assessment by WES and enter into EE pool with 338 score, giving myself a chance to get nominated by any state. Meanwhile I will reattempt IELTS test to get best score and will update my EE profile. Side by side, after reattempting IELTS and achieving 7 bands, I will also start preparing CDR and arranging Exp Letters and will lodge application for Australia as well. Whichever invitation I get first, I will pursue that one.

What do you guys think, am I doing it right or there could be more better ways?

Regards,
Osama

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Dear All,

I need some expert advice and opinions for my case. I'm desperately looking for either Canada or Aus Immigration.

Aus Immi process seems difficult, as I have to prepare CDR and also have to arrange experience letters according to the the profession I'm choosing from SOL (Electronic Engg). Currently I have IELTS (R7, L7, S7, W6) and I have to reattempt test to get 7 in each to get eligible for relevant sub-classes.

Whereas Canadian Immi process seems easy and neither I need to arrange experience letters according to my selected profession "Data Center Engineer", nor I need to prepare any CDR.

With current IELTS, I'm thinking to get degree assessment by WES and enter into EE pool with 338 score, giving myself a chance to get nominated by any state. Meanwhile I will reattempt IELTS test to get best score and will update my EE profile. Side by side, after reattempting IELTS and achieving 7 bands, I will also start preparing CDR and arranging Exp Letters and will lodge application for Australia as well. Whichever invitation I get first, I will pursue that one.

Regards,
Osama
You will need to submit experience letters and job duties letter for Canada as well.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to arrange experience letters to apply for PR to Canada. It’s no different than Australia. I don’t know what CDR means.

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
Dear All,

Regards,
Osama
Man first of all you need to submit experience letters for immigration to any country.

Secondly, am confused, isn't the data center engineer falling under networking engineering not electronics engineering? If so, you might need to assess with ACS not engineering Australia. However, this occupation isn't good, I waited for 2 years without getting an invitation.

Jacko007

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Dear All,

Regards,
Osama
I assume you have already visited both countries and you're not trying to emigrate blindly. Then the answer is simple: pick the country you liked more. You know, climate, food, people, etc. Good luck!

Osama1987

Sep 16, 2018
You will need to submit experience letters and job duties letter for Canada as well.
Actually I meant that "amended experience letter" according to the profession which I'm selecting i.e. Electronic Engineering because my current JDs are not resembling Electronic Engineering duties.

Osama1987

Sep 16, 2018
You need to arrange experience letters to apply for PR to Canada. It’s no different than Australia. I don’t know what CDR means.
Actually I meant that "amended experience letter" according to the profession which I'm selecting i.e. Electronic Engineering because my current JDs are not resembling Electronic Engineering duties. CDR means Comprehensive Demonstration Report, kind of Projects Report required by Engineering Australia for skills assessment.

Osama1987

Sep 16, 2018
Man first of all you need to submit experience letters for immigration to any country.

Secondly, am confused, isn't the data center engineer falling under networking engineering not electronics engineering? If so, you might need to assess with ACS not engineering Australia. However, this occupation isn't good, I waited for 2 years without getting an invitation.
Actually I meant that "amended experience letter" according to the profession which I'm selecting i.e. Electronic Engineering because my current JDs are not resembling Electronic Engineering duties. My skills assessment will be done by Engineering Australia and they will assess that my chosen professions, experience and CDR resembles each other. Australia Occupation List doesn't have "Data Center Engineer" as a profession, only Canada has this profession listed in their NOC. and my experience is related to Data Centers.

Osama1987

Sep 16, 2018
I assume you have already visited both countries and you're not trying to emigrate blindly. Then the answer is simple: pick the country you liked more. You know, climate, food, people, etc. Good luck!
Though I have not visited any of the country but I'm not applying blindly. Australia is getting stricter for immigrants and geographical location is not good. Whereas Canada has cold weather issues and its geographical location is more suitable w.r.t future opportunities.