+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best PNP option for IT professionals

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
I will also use PNP option because without PNP or job offer my points will not be enough to get ITA. In IELTS i just have problem that any of the speaking or writing module i get 6.5 and Listening and Reading mostly 8. Since last two years I have not tried again for IELTS. But without IELTS there is no other option.
In this scenario , try ielts once nore and wait for your ECA . When you get ECA atleast you are eligible for make profile and enter in pool.

nasreen1402

Apr 18, 2019
Basically, when you create your EE profile you get a score called CRS.
It is below 400 and I have a doubt that DO i need to apply IRCC while I am applying to SINP and I applied for in demand occupation profile with a score of 68 and NOC is 2174. Why i didn't get invitation from SINP in the latest draw.

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
It is below 400 and I have a doubt that DO i need to apply IRCC while I am applying to SINP and I applied for in demand occupation profile with a score of 68 and NOC is 2174. Why i didn't get invitation from SINP in the latest draw.
My CRS is also below 400 and NOC is 2174. There is an additional mandatory requirement for NOC 2174. Please read below web link
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

We need to provide CIPS Certificate which is newly introduced. Maybe that might be the reason.

nasreen1402

Apr 18, 2019
My CRS is also below 400 and NOC is 2174. There is an additional mandatory requirement for NOC 2174. Please read below web link
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

We need to provide CIPS Certificate which is newly introduced. Maybe that might be the reason.
But while filling the EOI form they did not provide any such kind of queries or ask any certification

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
But while filling the EOI form they did not provide any such kind of queries or ask any certification
EOI is for EE profile. If you have shown interest for PNP for all provinces basically all provinces filter candidates based on high ranking and then provide ITAs. I think SINP is little different. You can show interest by applying manually provided you meet all the mandatory requirements. These requirements keep changing and we need to view their websites for periodic updates. Right now the SINP has a mandatory requirement of cips certification for NOC 2174.

nasreen1402

Apr 18, 2019
EOI is for EE profile. If you have shown interest for PNP for all provinces basically all provinces filter candidates based on high ranking and then provide ITAs. I think SINP is little different. You can show interest by applying manually provided you meet all the mandatory requirements. These requirements keep changing and we need to view their websites for periodic updates. Right now the SINP has a mandatory requirement of cips certification for NOC 2174.
So what is the criteria to apply cips

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
I will also use PNP option because without PNP or job offer my points will not be enough to get ITA. In IELTS i just have problem that any of the speaking or writing module i get 6.5 and Listening and Reading mostly 8. Since last two years I have not tried again for IELTS. But without IELTS there is no other option.
Try to get your ECA as soon as possible. Then atleast you are eligible for entering to express pool .

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Try to get your ECA as soon as possible. Then atleast you are eligible for entering to express pool .
Yes waiting for ECA and after applying what one can do. It will come on it’s own time. But I will try to do IELTS one more time after taking coaching. Because I think I cannot do practice of speaking and writing without joining some course.
Let’s see what happens.

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Yes waiting for ECA and after applying what one can do. It will come on it’s own time. But I will try to do IELTS one more time after taking coaching. Because I think I cannot do practice of speaking and writing without joining some course.
Let’s see what happens.
Hope for the best . I also try one more time. If IELTS result not meet than i will go for pnp . GOD know better