+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best PNP option for IT professionals

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Not an easy like FNP, but if your profession is in occupation list of province , than higher chances to get PNP. PNP proceedure is approximately 6 month long proceedure as compare to FNP as per my consultant.
What is the difference between FNP and PNP... I have just heard about PNP. i though that it will take just a few days or may be a month to process PNP request but as per your saying its a lengthy process. I think I should go for IELTS which is the main hurdle for my Australian immigration.

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
What is the difference between FNP and PNP... I have just heard about PNP. i though that it will take just a few days or may be a month to process PNP request but as per your saying its a lengthy process. I think I should go for IELTS which is the main hurdle for my Australian immigration.
Oh so sorry , I am telling about Canadian immigration. Don't know about the proceedure of Australian immigrayion process.

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Oh so sorry , I am telling about Canadian immigration. Don't know about the proceedure of Australian immigrayion process.
No to sorry....Actually I have both options available, Australian and canadian Immigration. just the main thing is IELTS. I know about PNP but don't know what is FNP.

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
No to sorry....Actually I have both options available, Australian and canadian Immigration. just the main thing is IELTS. I know about PNP but don't know what is FNP.
FNP stands for Federal Nominee Program. in this only create profile for express entry poll. Don't need any specific occupation for immigration . Like PNP occupation list of demand. Only complete years of education for FNP . and obviously IELTS too.
I think canada is the better option than Australia. Because more jobs availability than australia. It's my research and my relatives told me who lives in canada.

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
waooo great! congratulations. What is the equivalency for your education. Can you please also tell me from which institute you got your degree.
Thank you !
I have done my BBA Hons and MBA from IQRA university islamabad.
IQAS eqivalent my
BBA Hons 4 years bachelor
MBA equivalent to masters

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Thank you !
I have done my BBA Hons and MBA from IQRA university islamabad.
IQAS eqivalent my
BBA Hons 4 years bachelor
MBA equivalent to masters
That's really good, I'm happy for you... now your CRS score must be increased.
My CRS score can't increase because I have just Honors degree.

Best of Luck for the next steps :)

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
That's really good, I'm happy for you... now your CRS score must be increased.
My CRS score can't increase because I have just Honors degree.

Best of Luck for the next steps :)
Thank you soo much. Currently my CRS score is 398 . 15 points for relative who live in canada . But I don't claim these points
It's not enough for FNP and ontario PNP .
Try to increase through IELTS score.
Try to enroll in any masters program. Because immigration process takes alot of time.

Last edited:

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
AOA - can anyone give some opinion on below:
i have done MSc IT from UK LondonMet university without actually having any bachelors degree. can still WES evaluate MSc IT as Canadian Masters ?