Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
It is quite up in the air. I have asked previous alumni and they are not sure as well. I have to sign a contract with a local body as well. I do not know if that would be a problem with immigration to other countries as well (I doubt it but various people have cautioned me that it might be a problem).
Secondly, as future of express entry is uncertain, don't you think it would be better to study in Canada to open other options such as CEC or PNP?
Studying in canada seems like a cost of opportunityto me.
Is it the Chevening Scholarship? The contract is usually only for UK immigration purposes and I don't believe they can stop other country's immigration.
Having said that, the decision to choose your Master's is entirely upto you. I would though suggest to check if the province that you are planning to go to has jobs in your NOC or alternative NOC (as a backup).

Reactions: markaan

markaan

May 18, 2021
Is it the Chevening Scholarship? The contract is usually only for UK immigration purposes and I don't believe they can stop other country's immigration.
Having said that, the decision to choose your Master's is entirely upto you. I would though suggest to check if the province that you are planning to go to has jobs in your NOC or alternative NOC (as a backup).
Hey thanks for your response. It is actually commonwealth scholraship. The candidates are recommended by a local educational body of the country and local body also makes you sign a contact to stay in the country.

Mar 15, 2020
Hello
I am married and we are in post Aor state. Due to covid the progress is very slow. My GCMS note shows only eligibility and pof are left to complete.
I have received a scholarship in Netherlands and willing to go there. The program is for one year.
My questions are
1. Will there be any impact of my stay in netherland on my application?
2. Will i have to inform ircc about my stay in Netherlands ?
3. Will it cause any delay to the processing of my application?
4. If copr is issued can i travel to Canada from Netherlands ?

Seeking expert's opinion
TIA

Reactions: Shushmoy Mahid

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I am married and we are in post Aor state. Due to covid the progress is very slow. My GCMS note shows only eligibility and pof are left to complete.
I have received a scholarship in Netherlands and willing to go there. The program is for one year.
My questions are
1. Will there be any impact of my stay in netherland on my application?
2. Will i have to inform ircc about my stay in Netherlands ?
3. Will it cause any delay to the processing of my application?
4. If copr is issued can i travel to Canada from Netherlands ?

Seeking expert's opinion
TIA
4) Yes and basically from any Country