explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz81 said:
Hi
Do u know any lawer in Montreal who is the best in visit/super visa cases. Thanx
I dont think for super visa you really need to hire a lawyer. here is the form and the checklist find the same for your country specific, here is example http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/visaapplication.html
You need to take health insurance, send your copy of employment documents, bank statements, tax returns, LANDING DOCUMENTS/ PR Card, passport first and last page and a sponsorship letter ( i can send you specimen, lawyers take $20 to attest this sponsorship )

The money you are going to save by doing this application on your own can be donated to our new immigrants association - torontofriendscircle, which we would use to arrange our next new immigrants meeting.

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayaz81 said:
Thanx 101. Plz send me specimen. Thanx
STATUTORY DECLARATION / INVITATION LETTER
Canada
PROVINCE OF ONTARIO
In the matter of granting the visitor's visa
Pursuant to the Immigration Act , Canada for
Fathers name'
Dob
Passport No
Address ( complete
By :-
name
DOB
Address
Phone number
and the support thereof
To With,
I _______________________ (name) , of the city of Toronto , in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
Solemnly declare , that
1. I, __________________(name ) state that _______________________ is my father who is applying for a visitor visa to Canada.
2. I, _________________ (name) , am permanent resident holding __________ Driver Licence #_________ and man currently residing at _____________________________________________(address)
3. I, ______________________________,(name ) have invited the said applicant (father) to visit my family in Canada.
4. I, ________________________________,(name) understand and believe that ________________________________ is only to come to Canada on visitor, temporarily . After his visit , I assure you that he will return to his home country, ________.
5. Further, I hereby undertake to support ______________________ financially while he is visiting me in Canada and further more to cover all his room, boarding and medical expense during his stay in Canada. My home address stated above is the address that the said applicant shall reside at he is permitted to visit us in Canada, I own a __________ bedroom apartment.
6. I, __________________________ (NAME) also assure that he will have sufficient funds to return to his place of departure before the expiry of his visitor status.
7. I, _________________________(NAME) am employed with __________________ as full time ________________with having salary of____________________________ per annum.
8. I am in good financial position to support my invitees during his stay in Canada.

9. I ,______________, am aware that there is a penalty for declaring false information under the Immigration Act of Canada.
AND I make this Solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is same force and effect as if made under oath.
Signed and dated this ________ 2012

ayaz81

Mar 3, 2012
101, plz tell me, can i sponsor my mother in law for super visa as my wife is a housewife and does not have any income. I earn 12 dollors an hour, work 40 hours a week.