+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best ECA organization other than WES? ICES, CES or IQAS?

singh-avi

Jan 21, 2019
Can anybody help me for choosing fastest ECA organization. I have completed MCA distance education lateral entry and WES is messing up with all Master's degree holder. I am confused between CES, ICES and IQAS. Which is the fastest and best among these three? Can Aybody share recent timeline with CES or ICES or IQAS?

RockerMe

Jan 12, 2019
Can anybody help me for choosing fastest ECA organization. I have completed MCA distance education lateral entry and WES is messing up with all Master's degree holder. I am confused between CES, ICES and IQAS. Which is the fastest and best among these three? Can Aybody share recent timeline with CES or ICES or IQAS?
Have you decided on which eca? Same boat with you

s_himani

May 8, 2019
What was the result of your evaluation?Also, have you provided any letter of explanation for the lateral entry program as you must have exempted from 1st & 2nd sem.

Have you submitted your Bachelor's transcripts along with master's transcripts? If no, did they come back to you and asked for the the missing semesters transcripts?

It would be really helpful if you can reply asap. Thanks.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
What was the result of your evaluation?Also, have you provided any letter of explanation for the lateral entry program as you must have exempted from 1st & 2nd sem.

Have you submitted your Bachelor's transcripts along with master's transcripts? If no, did they come back to you and asked for the the missing semesters transcripts?

It would be really helpful if you can reply asap. Thanks.
When you create an account, follow the exact required document list for the agency.