+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

best country to live

best875

Feb 13, 2010
which is the best country to live Canada ,Usa Or uk
which of them have best rules about health ,child education,passport,child benefit
and any other benefits.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is a personal choice; It also depends on what you mean by "best".

As an example:
The "best" education can be bought, and the least expensive education may not be the best, or the worst.
It really depends on your own criteria.

The economy is better in Canada, jobs are difficult to find in the USA, there have been riots in the UK.
No one place is perfect, there is always a trade off.

Ask yourself, what do you really want, make a list of your top twenty choices (in order of priority).
Also ask yourself why do you actually want to move?

If all you want are the free or low cost benefits, then you are trying to immigrate for the wrong reasons.
Immigration is about sacrifice, difficult times and a lot of hard work - if you are not prepared for that, don't try it.
I have seen plenty of people who think that everything will be wonderful, most fail miserably, in some cases they lose money, homes and in extreme cases, family. Over the years there have been countless people in the fora who have separated or divorced during the application process, it also happens when people actually arrive at their destination of choice.

No matter what country immigrants choose, it is not all bad, but I know that life is certainly not easy.
IMO - Immigrants need a reality check before they immigrate.

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Baloo said:
It is a personal choice; It also depends on what you mean by "best".

As an example:
The "best" education can be bought, and the least expensive education may not be the best, or the worst.
It really depends on your own criteria.

The economy is better in Canada, jobs are difficult to find in the USA, there have been riots in the UK.
No one place is perfect, there is always a trade off.

Ask yourself, what do you really want, make a list of your top twenty choices (in order of priority).
Also ask yourself why do you actually want to move?

If all you want are the free or low cost benefits, then you are trying to immigrate for the wrong reasons.
Immigration is about sacrifice, difficult times and a lot of hard work - if you are not prepared for that, don't try it.
I have seen plenty of people who think that everything will be wonderful, most fail miserably, in some cases they lose money, homes and in extreme cases, family. Over the years there have been countless people in the fora who have separated or divorced during the application process, it also happens when people actually arrive at their destination of choice.

No matter what country immigrants choose, it is not all bad, but I know that life is certainly not easy.
IMO - Immigrants need a reality check before they immigrate.
By all means ...

CANADA

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010

shiftpro

Star Member
Nov 21, 2010
Nelson, BC
Visa Office......
Sao PAulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
October '11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LANDED..........
December 16, 2011
No contest.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on whats your situation, if you are a refugee and fleeing persecution, Canada is the best place to live. If you are a working professional who has a comfortable life but due to uncontrouble circumstances have to move to another country (this is common with a lot of people from the Middle East) then Australia or U.S will be a better option.

echoes1978

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I choose Canada because my family is there and Canada offers a lot opportunities. Also, I somehow better stand with cold weather than with hot temperatures in Australia.
Norway or Denmark would be my second choice.

After all, it depends from case to case, what are your goals and needs and many other issues.

Saeid2011

Aug 21, 2011
Iran
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best875 said:
which is the best country to live Canada ,Usa Or uk
which of them have best rules about health ,child education,passport,child benefit
and any other benefits.
It depends what you think is. For wages USA is the best because average of salary is in high level. For security and convenience Canada is better.UK is located between Asia And America continent then UK is a good settle for people who live in Asia and specially Middle east.