BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Hi friends,
I applied to nait for fall 2015 intake on dec 2nd and i am sure i will be kept on wait list. so i am going to apply to other colleges.please suggest me nice colleges to do power engineering tech where i can find a seat for fall intake and i can get job also. please suggest me ....urgenttt
my acad stats:
10th:92.6%
inter(12th)-97.4%

please suggest me as soon as possible also tell me the below listed colleges:
1.Grande Prairie Regional College
2.Keyano College
3.Medicine Hat College
will there beany difference in doing power engineering in these colleges?????please friends suggest me and i will be thank full to everyone.

waiting for suggestions :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Jan 13, 2015
venky7x7 said:
Hi friends,
I applied to nait for fall 2015 intake on dec 2nd and i am sure i will be kept on wait list. so i am going to apply to other colleges.please suggest me nice colleges to do power engineering tech where i can find a seat for fall intake and i can get job also. please suggest me ....urgenttt
my acad stats:
10th:92.6%
inter(12th)-97.4%

please suggest me as soon as possible also tell me the below listed colleges:
1.Grande Prairie Regional College
2.Keyano College
3.Medicine Hat College
will there beany difference in doing power engineering in these colleges?????please friends suggest me and i will be thank full to everyone.

waiting for suggestions :-[ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

why don't u try the universities??

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
i already completed bachelors degree in india ..Some of my friends and relatives said that there are very low opportunities for electrical engineers after doing ms in canada. so i am prefer to do POWER ENGINEER diploma course. i applied to nait but they said that now the program was full and i may get wait list,so i have to apply to other college for this course. please tell me good colleges which offer POWER ENGINEERING course..

akuma55

Jul 11, 2014
how hard is it to obtain visa ?

because u already have got a bachelors degree and dont go for PG or Masters..

i am in the same situation. pls share ur knownledge

venky7x7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
its not hard to get visa.one of my friends who applied to diploma course got visa .he also completed bachelors degree here. its not a problem but we have to make sure that our SOP must be strong.