Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Haha, I said it just because I hate to do these. I'm lazy but not that lazy to skip my responsibilities. At same time, I also wonder how most of my neighbours enjoy doing these outside work while I hate to do same (I only love cleaning my cars). Besides, many may not be aware of these work that need to be done in different Canadian seasons, hence my post. The country I'm from doesn't need any of these work for urban houses (because they are concrete buildings with concrete floors, 4 ft fencing leaving no room for grass/tree to grow and no snowfall). And I know if I pay, someone else will do it for me - well what money can't buy these days...

Moving from an apartment to a house was overwhelming for both my wife and myself. It's a middle-class dream to own a house and few good cars I assume. Moving back could be convenient but not satisfying when I look at my 1.5 year daughter.

Cheers!

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
Rossei said:
My issue is the ratio of tax to income. For most employment in Canada, a 30-year long career will start from 50K-60K and end somewhere between 120K-150K. Take 100K for example. You pay 30% on income tax. You get 70K net. Out of this 70K, you would probably end up spending 40K-60K on various things (mortgage, several insurances, bills, food, cars, consuming, vacation, drugs/eye/dental etc.). And for all these, you will pay 13% HST. How much can you save at the end?

If we do a calculation if your income 100K and you buy the house in Canada or Vietnam or India country the house around 500K and you pay down payment 20% and loan 400K. You know the Mortg rate in Canada 2.5% fix 5 years and the two country around 7 to 8% (my country, India I not sure but I know the rate a few year ago) but it may only fix only a year, you will see the GAP around 22K per year , this amount will pay all your insurance, property tax, bill an others