+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best and worst courier services - Jan 4, 2016 Parents/grand parents sponsor

apple1984

Oct 31, 2016
ya61x said:
I was onsite @ CIC Mississauga Office from 8:00am to 10:00am to gather some information and pictures for my friend who works for CBC.
The information below is just my personal experience. I apologize in advance if I've missed some good companies

Best in no particular orders:
Happy Road Express (www.hr-ex.com)
Deal Made Express (www.3xpress.ca)
Metro Mississauga Courier (www.mmcourier.com)

Happy Road Express is the first one in line, better than any of my comments.
I personally used Deal Made Xpress and the communication was second to none. You could even call them to get your files back before the deadline to make changes if there were errors and they seemed always to be there to help.
I talked to the guy from Metro Mississauga Courier in the lobby of CIC Mississauga building. Nice reliable guy and is very proud of what he's doing.

All the three companies made to the first 1000-1500 applications.
There was another courier company there who also made their customers to the first 1000-1500 but I didn't get a chance to talk to them nor get their name.

Worst
Loomis - The driver waited in line and left at 8:25am without delivery. He took all the files with him and took off.

UPS was the first big courier company arrived and was still there waiting when I left.
Fedex arrived at 8:30-40am and was still there waiting when I left.
I didn't see Canada Post nor Purolator before I left.

Best wishes to everybody.

Since someone asked, you may call/email them to ask their fees/service.

gameboy222

Jan 10, 2016
shahf82 said:
Hi there - Can you advise which courier service have you chosen?

Thanks in advance!
You may just call/email these couriers and decide yourself. Right now, they are all taking reservations, and many people are making reservation.