+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Being requested CV

dsdsdscdscad

Jun 3, 2018
Hello All,

I'm applying for permanent residence through Express Entry. Now I'm on IP2. Recently I'm requested to provide CV, field of study, list of publication. I know it's a bad sign, which means I was put into security check that may last for 6 months or even much longer. After being desperate for few days, I decided to face up to this matter. So I have few questions, and I hope people who have the same experience can help me out.

I know this request has something to do with my job ( biologist, biochemist), which is kind of sensitive.
The following is what they request:

We require the following documents in relation to your Master/Phd studies
1. Field of Study
2. The name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor)
3. List of your publications
4. Detailed CV/Resume

Questions:
(1)For field of study and my adviser, I just list them on a page or I need to find some documents to support this ? (But it's hard to find the document to prove that)

(2)For list of my publications. I do have one publication during my master study, however, I was on fifth author, which is not important. Do I have to mention it and explain my duty for this publication?

(3) Do anybody know how they look at the CV ? I try to eliminate anything that could cause they worries and make it as simple and "low technology" as possible. Is it a good way to do so???

(4) Can anybody who also get CV request reveal how long does it take ? I appreciate it very much. I know it takes case by case but I just want to estimate and draft my future plan.

Thank you very much for the possible suggestion and help.
Best regards