+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other Country? ( Y

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
Vjreal said:
Hi.. I need help..im really confused in this question "been refused admission to or ordered to leave .. im trying to fill up the IMM 1295 or working permit made outside Canada.. I was refused for working visa before and the reasons says LMO reveals the positions were filled in feb 2013 and current employment status..
So please help me what should i answer YES or NO? Im so confused..
Were you refused to enter the country at the border?
Were you ordered to leave the country once you were in it?

From what you've told here, it seems like neither of those apply to you. So, the answer is NO

Vjreal

Mar 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was never refused to enter canada or other country i visited..in fact im in canada now visiting my sister..i will be going home on dec 1, 2013 to prepare my application for work permit or visa..
Thank you so much ffor the information..

aghazi777

Feb 8, 2017
Hi Kazememon,

I need your advise.
On Aug 2016 I got refusal on my student permit and I'm about to reapply soon.
I've never visited Canada, should I mark yes to 2c? Although I've marked 'Yes' in 2b.
Also I need to put reason for marking 'Yes' in section 2b. should I write reason in the same box or another page? and what reason should I write for *Travel History *Unsatisfactory Purpose *Unsatisfactory Financial condition
please advise. thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Kazememon,

I need your advise.
On Aug 2016 I got refusal on my student permit and I'm about to reapply soon.
I've never visited Canada, should I mark yes to 2c? Although I've marked 'Yes' in 2b.
Also I need to put reason for marking 'Yes' in section 2b. should I write reason in the same box or another page? and what reason should I write for *Travel History *Unsatisfactory Purpose *Unsatisfactory Financial condition
please advise. thanks
You must answer 'Yes' to both Question 2(b) and 2(c) of the Background Information section.

And, give the details of your study permit refusal in the given box i.e. very briefly state your application details + reasons for refusal.

Also, include a copy of your refusal letter when you apply

cancancan

Jun 25, 2017
Hi
I got my Visa curtailed / Revoked while I was in the UK,I was given a Voluntary return(plus 1 Year Mandatory re entry ban to UK) to go back to my home country and I took it.
My question is the Impact of it on a Permanent Residency Application,and whats the relevant question in the Electronic Application Asked?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi
I got my Visa curtailed / Revoked while I was in the UK,I was given a Voluntary return(plus 1 Year Mandatory re entry ban to UK) to go back to my home country and I took it.
My question is the Impact of it on a Permanent Residency Application,and whats the relevant question in the Electronic Application Asked?
It depends on the reason why your UK visa was curtailed/revoked + why you were issued a 1-year ban.

That said, you must declare this in IMM 5669 'Schedule A: Background/Declaration' i.e. to the Question have you been refused admission, ordered to leave Canada etc etc etc'

Also, do include all evidence for the UK visa revocation, 1-year ban, etc.

Subsequent to this, if you have been issued UK and other visas (Schengen, US, Australia, Japan, NZ) then you should highlight these visas and/or entry to these countries

cancancan

Jun 25, 2017
It depends on the reason why your UK visa was curtailed/revoked + why you were issued a 1-year ban.

That said, you must declare this in IMM 5669 'Schedule A: Background/Declaration' i.e. to the Question have you been refused admission, ordered to leave Canada etc etc etc'

Subsequent to this, if you have been issued UK and other visas (Schengen, US, Australia, Japan, NZ) then you should highlight these visas and/or entry to these countries

Hi
It was working Illegally,They gave me paper work for the revocation,but the Voluntary return automatically attracts a 1 Year Re entry ban and no paper work is provided for that.

charifctm

Nov 28, 2017
Hi
It was working Illegally,They gave me paper work for the revocation,but the Voluntary return automatically attracts a 1 Year Re entry ban and no paper work is provided for that.
What was the outcome of your application ? Actually I am also in similar situation and don’t know the answer for question in application. What did you answered ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What was the outcome of your application ? Actually I am also in similar situation and don’t know the answer for question in application. What did you answered ?
You must answer as advised i.e.:
You had a removal order + a ban was issued by the UK immigration authorities.

Failure to declare your UK visa violations could lead to a 5-years ban for misrepresentation by Canada's IRCC

jmejiaal

Apr 2, 2018
Hello I am going to apply for a student visa for Canada, thirteen years ago I was deported from the US, for overstayed and for illegally work, in december 2017 I tried to get a tourist visa to the US but it was denied. My question is what should i put in the section 2B ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello I am going to apply for a student visa for Canada, thirteen years ago I was deported from the US, for overstayed and for illegally work, in december 2017 I tried to get a tourist visa to the US but it was denied. My question is what should i put in the section 2B ?

1. The answer is Yes

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you overstayed in the US for more than one year + you were deported then you have been possibly banned permanently from re-entering the US.

Realistically speaking, your chances of being approved for any temporary visa to Canada (visit, study or work) are practically zero.

To answer your question:
You must answer 'Yes' to question 2B + provide the details of your overstay, your illegal work, your deportation in the relevant box/space

jmejiaal

Apr 2, 2018
If you overstayed in the US for more than one year + you were deported then you have been possibly banned permanently from re-entering the US.

Realistically speaking, your chances of being approved for any temporary visa to Canada (visit, study or work) are practically zero.

To answer your question:
You must answer 'Yes' to question 2B + provide the details of your overstay, your illegal work, your deportation in the relevant box/space
¿May I ask you something, it doesn't matter that this event happened 13 years ago?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
¿May I ask you something, it doesn't matter that this event happened 13 years ago?
People make mistakes. Unfortunately, immigration does not see it that way especially if the mistakes were serious violations of the conditions attached to that visa/entry. The fact that you overstayed/worked illegally/were deported/now banned from entering the US will continue to remain on record.... and these records can be accessed by IRCC