+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

been married for over than 3 years,now we are applying for a sponsorship

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Hi all
i have been married to my canadian wife,it's been over than 3 years now,we are sending an application,so im wondering how can i do to print out all the facebook conversations,emails,yahoo,,,etc,,,i mean we have lots of proofs that it makes it impossible to print everything,there are thousands of messages,,,lol,,,help please,,,any suggestion
thank you all

Korea2Canada

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05- 2013
Doc's Request.
18-11- 2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
30-05-2013
Med's Request
sent with app.
Med's Done....
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
gladiateur19 said:
Hi all
i have been married to my canadian wife,it's been over than 3 years now,we are sending an application,so im wondering how can i do to print out all the facebook conversations,emails,yahoo,,,etc,,,i mean we have lots of proofs that it makes it impossible to print everything,there are thousands of messages,,,lol,,,help please,,,any suggestion
thank you all
Have you been also living together for 3 years? Emails, phone logs, messages etc are mostly needed moreso for applications where you need to prove a long distance relationship. For people living together for extended period, this is not so important as you would see each other in person everyday.

Anyways for a 3 years marriage you shouldn't worry too much as your application should be pretty straightforward. Just a few samples of each would probably be sufficient.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
gladiateur19 said:
Hi all
thank you all
if you send as enough as you have, its better for your visa issue. otherwise sometimes they say you dont have enough proofs of communication & evidence to prove that your relationship is genuine. you can go to the spousal appeal thread here. then you will realize that how hard it is to go through the VO. so, better if you supply as much as you have proofs.
if you want go to this link & check from what the people are refused then you can get & idea for not to be refused. prepare for the best. then you can go through easily. you said that your spouse was living with you 4 three years out of Canada. so, better go through the appeal thread & check before you apply , bcoz according to my knowledge people were refused bcoz if not living in Canada. so do what you have to do before you apply. you can patch , if you have done a mistake before you apply
so, better to know everything. I was not lucky enough as you to know about this forum & got to know after everything was upset & now i was refused & get to know everything from this forum
so you are very lucky & get everything from this forum for your best
there are lot of wonderful people here to help you. the 2 people who posted here for you also helped me by commenting on my posts.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.915.html
best of luck.....

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
gango girl said:
if you send as enough as you have, its better for your visa issue. otherwise sometimes they say you dont have enough proofs of communication & evidence to prove that your relationship is genuine. you can go to the spousal appeal thread here. then you will realize that how hard it is to go through the VO. so, better if you supply as much as you have proofs.
if you want go to this link & check from what the people are refused then you can get & idea for not to be refused. prepare for the best. then you can go through easily. you said that your spouse was living with you 4 three years out of Canada. so, better go through the appeal thread & check before you apply , bcoz according to my knowledge people were refused bcoz if not living in Canada. so do what you have to do before you apply. you can patch , if you have done a mistake before you apply
so, better to know everything. I was not lucky enough as you to know about this forum & got to know after everything was upset & now i was refused & get to know everything from this forum
so you are very lucky & get everything from this forum for your best
there are lot of wonderful people here to help you. the 2 people who posted here for you also helped me by commenting on my posts.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.915.html
best of luck.....
thank you very much,but i never said i have been living with my wife for 4 years out of canada,,,im from morocco and still living here in morocco,and my wife is from canada,she has been here 4 times now,,,we are married since march 2010...we are just going to send in our application,and im trying to print out the facebook conversations,it's not that easy at all,,,trust me,we have yahoo,skype,msn,emails,phones,financial support proof.post card ...etc etc etc...i know we are really good,but printing everything is not possible,,,

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
You do not need to print everything. Just go through it, and pick things that are special or that show how your relationship developed. The easiest way is to select one week a month or something a long those lines.

I took screen shots of our inbox and showed the emails to each other like that, and said in my personal letter that if they would like to see more it is available. Our conversations are private/personal and no one not even CIC needs to know.

It is a lot of work, and can be overwhelming to say the least. I would just try(easier said then done, I know) to relax. If you are feeling like its all too much take a break from it and clear your mind.

Take Care
MadeInCanada

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
MadeInCanada said:
You do not need to print everything. Just go through it, and pick things that are special or that show how your relationship developed. The easiest way is to select one week a month or something a long those lines.

I took screen shots of our inbox and showed the emails to each other like that, and said in my personal letter that if they would like to see more it is available. Our conversations are private/personal and no one not even CIC needs to know.

It is a lot of work, and can be overwhelming to say the least. I would just try(easier said then done, I know) to relax. If you are feeling like its all too much take a break from it and clear your mind.

Take Care
MadeInCanada
this is the best thing i ever heard,,,,thank you very much,,,im trying right now to relax because i really started getting stressed,it's allot of work,but i have to do it to get finally together with my wife,,,i mean we have lots of other proofs...she has been here with me 4 times,and she was planning to come back last april but she got sick and she is getting a surgery on her foot soon i think,,,we are together for over than 4 years,we are in relationship since January 2009,and we got married on March 2010...so you can tell,we had many many many conversations,,,but just like you said i will do what i can and add a personal letter explaining that i can get them more if they want too...again thank you very much

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
gladiateur19 said:
thank you very much,but i never said i have been living with my wife for 4 years out of canada,,,im from morocco and still living here in morocco,and my wife is from canada,she has been here 4 times now,,,we are married since march 2010...we are just going to send in our application,and im trying to print out the facebook conversations,it's not that easy at all,,,trust me,we have yahoo,skype,msn,emails,phones,financial support proof.post card ...etc etc etc...i know we are really good,but printing everything is not possible,,,

yeah I know that very well & i'm going to buy another printer too
its not that easy as we think but if you have enough proof it'll be better.
thats why i told you to go through the appeal thread, then you can get an idea for what they refuse the people & you can cover that side before you apply. dont think that they will be satisfied from only your communicating proofs. i dont wont to put you down but to you to come up with the strong evidences.
ex. they will ask you why you got delayed this much time to apply your application. normally if you'll be asked for an interview they will ask this kind of questions & refuse you
you can see in the appeal thread that people were refused not for a fair reason. so, you have a good chance that you got to know about this forum to avoid from the barriers & the weak points people do in the applications or interviews
thnx good luck & wish you the best of luck......
step in..................