+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Been a month since medical passed

Mandzukic

Jul 13, 2018
Hi,

I submitted my application on Aug 2nd 2018 and received AOR on Aug 3rd 2018. Passed medical on 23rd Aug and there has been no update as of now. Is this usual?

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

I submitted my application on Aug 2nd 2018 and received AOR on Aug 3rd 2018. Passed medical on 23rd Aug and there has been no update as of now. Is this usual?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Very normal.

Reactions: Mandzukic

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

This is usual.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

Just relax! It may take up to 6 months in most cases.

Inderjot Rasila

Jul 12, 2018
Hi,

Hi have you received your PPR? Mine is similar case with AOR of August 26 2018 still waiting