+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Becoming a CA in Canada if you are from Pakistan?

Iplayfortnite

Sep 22, 2018
Hello,

My wife is from Pakistan. I recently brought her to Canada under spousal sponsorship program. She is an accountant from Pakistan. She was in the process of becoming a CA in Pakistan. She had completed up to D module with ICAP. I was hoping to find out what the process is for her to become a CA in Canada. I understand that she will have to get further education. However, how do I go about getting her education evaluated and registered with CPA.

Last edited:

juanchof33

Apr 17, 2019
Hello,

My wife is from Pakistan. I recently brought her to Canada under spousal sponsorship program. She is an accountant from Pakistan. She was in the process of becoming a CA in Pakistan. She had completed up to D module with ICAP. I was hoping to find out what the process is for her to become a CA in Canada. I understand that she will have to get further education. However, how do I go about getting her education evaluated and registered with CPA.
ake the assessment of the CPA for international trained accountants which will tell you if need the Preparatory courses (most likely) then the PEP courses and finally take the CFE exam.