+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP's Current/Previous Applications

rave763

Aug 13, 2019
Hi All,

I got an invitation to apply for BCPNP and I have two question which I need some assistance

1) Have you ever had an application rejected for provincial nomination or permanent residence in Canada under any other federal or provincial program?

I have one Express Entry profile that was reported as "Profile Ineligible" because I replied to the question of do you have ECA for education as "No", so should I say "Yes" to above question

2) Do you have an active application or registration with the BC PNP
My current application is active for which I am apply, does that mean the answer to this question is "Yes"

Thank you all in advance

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
Hi rave763,

1) An EE profile is NOT an application for permanent residence, so you should answer "No" to that question.

2) I got my ITA today and I'm also confused with that question. I believe they want to know if we have more than one active application/registration, which is clearly stated as forbidden in the Program Guide ("An individual can only have one active BC PNP registration and/or application at a time," as per the last bullet point on page 11). As it's currently written, I think the question is a nonsense because we would even be able to receive the ITA if we did NOT have an active registration with the program, right?

Did you send out your application already? How did you answer those questions?

Thanks and good luck!

Reactions: rave763

rave763

Aug 13, 2019
Hi rave763,

1) An EE profile is NOT an application for permanent residence, so you should answer "No" to that question.

2) I got my ITA today and I'm also confused with that question. I believe they want to know if we have more than one active application/registration, which is clearly stated as forbidden in the Program Guide ("An individual can only have one active BC PNP registration and/or application at a time," as per the last bullet point on page 11). As it's currently written, I think the question is a nonsense because we would even be able to receive the ITA if we did NOT have an active registration with the program, right?

Did you send out your application already? How did you answer those questions?

Thanks and good luck!
Hi, Thank you very much for your reply. I got my BC PNP and below are my answers

1) No
2) No

Did you start your Work permit or PR application>

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi all,

I am having a similar confusion. I have submitted my express entry profile(no ITA yet) as creating an EE profile was a prerequisite for the BC PNP.

Now should I answer Yes/No to this question: Do you have an active application for provincial nomination or permanent residence under any other federal or provincial program?

Also, I have only one BC PNP profile. I have received the invitation today from BCPNP. Should I select Yes/No for this question: Do you have an active application or registration with the BC PNP?

Please suggest.

Thank you.