+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP-Paper-Decision Finalized

joshjzb

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys!
I was just checking my BCPNP online application system. I applied under the international post-graduate stream. My application status has been changed from "applied" to "decision finalized". But I haven't received anything, may I ask what does it mean?

Thanks!
Josh

dado.dubovsky

Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys!
I was just checking my BCPNP online application system. I applied under the international post-graduate stream. My application status has been changed from "applied" to "decision finalized". But I haven't received anything, may I ask what does it mean?

Thanks!
Josh
Hi Josh. Do you have any update? I've received a phone call yesterday and then my status changed to "Decision finalized", but no update from then.

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
A heads up for you guys, when I applied with BCPNP back in early 2018, the final stages were a call from BCPNP to confirm the last couple of details, then decision finalized within 24 hours, then I received my 'Confirmation of Provincial Nomination' email within the next 2 days.

joshjzb

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Josh. Do you have any update? I've received a phone call yesterday and then my status changed to "Decision finalized", but no update from then.
Not yet. my immigration rep. told me it's a good sign and the confirmation letter should be emailed to me within a week. Could you let me know when you got an update? thanks!

joshjzb

Jul 4, 2019
A heads up for you guys, when I applied with BCPNP back in early 2018, the final stages were a call from BCPNP to confirm the last couple of details, then decision finalized within 24 hours, then I received my 'Confirmation of Provincial Nomination' email within the next 2 days.
Thanks for your info!

Reactions: StonehamPark

Mak111

Feb 15, 2018
Hi all!

I am a beginner in immigration. If some one has experience with following, please help! This is for BC PNP.

I am applying under international graduate stream.

My question-

-What should be the date and wage rate on offer letter? Its been a year now since i started job. My wage rate increased after a year. I was not issued offer letter when i started employment. Should i put date and wage rate of when i completed my 1 year? Can i still claim 1 year of experience?

- I have 2 months of experience on previous job in same noc code. Can i claim that as well? Do i need offer letter from employer OR just employment letter is fine?

- My highest level of education is post graduation that i did in BC. I have bachelor's from home country(equivalent to canadian bachelors) and had eca for it. Can i claim eca points? I am going for EEBC stream.

Thank you, any help is appreciated.

ejsr13

Mar 8, 2018
BC PNP called my workplace but I was not there. Then, they called me just after calling my workplace.
They ask some basic questions. like what my duties are, how did i get that position, did someone helped me for the application and a very rare question. "Why do I have a number from Quebec?" I said when I arrive in Canada I got that sim card at the Montreal airport and Ive been using that number since I got here so for the last 3-4 years. Also, I'm not planning to change it.

Then, I went to the BC PNP website and it says "Decisions Finalized"

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
BC PNP called my workplace but I was not there. Then, they called me just after calling my workplace.
They ask some basic questions. like what my duties are, how did i get that position, did someone helped me for the application and a very rare question. "Why do I have a number from Quebec?" I said when I arrive in Canada I got that sim card at the Montreal airport and Ive been using that number since I got here so for the last 3-4 years. Also, I'm not planning to change it.

Then, I went to the BC PNP website and it says "Decisions Finalized"
What is your noc code bro ?