+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP Non-Express entry processing time

kushkp

Mar 24, 2024
Hi! This is Kushal. I submitted my PR application through non-express entry on 12th Jan 2024. Before applying, I got my BCPNP approved and was asked to apply for my PR through PR Portal. My provincial nomination will expire on 18th May 2024. I received submission confirmation on 12th Jan 2024 and still waiting for my AOR. On the website it says that for non-express entry application, it generally takes 2-6 months to get an AOR from the date of submission. Since my nomination expires on May, and March is almost over, do I have to worry about my application getting invalid? If yes or no, what should I do?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi! This is Kushal. I submitted my PR application through non-express entry on 12th Jan 2024. Before applying, I got my BCPNP approved and was asked to apply for my PR through PR Portal. My provincial nomination will expire on 18th May 2024. I received submission confirmation on 12th Jan 2024 and still waiting for my AOR. On the website it says that for non-express entry application, it generally takes 2-6 months to get an AOR from the date of submission. Since my nomination expires on May, and March is almost over, do I have to worry about my application getting invalid? If yes or no, what should I do?
No . Your nomination should be valid on the day you submit your application. Does matter if it’s expired after applying.

kushkp

Mar 24, 2024
No . Your nomination should be valid on the day you submit your application. Does matter if it’s expired after applying.
Thank you so much for your response. That is a relief for me then. I was worried. Thanks for the clarification.