+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP - (gov employee) Obtain legal equivalent to a certificate of incorporation

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
I work for BC Provincial Government. Contacted my supervisor, HR, and BC Registries (they said gov is not registered). Non of them know where/what is the document.

Does any one know where I can obtain:

Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (or legal equivalent): If you are a public sector or non-profit organization with a permanent establishment in B.C,. please provide the legal equivalent to a certificate of incorporation.

Copy of the valid B.C. Business License.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
You need to send BC PNP email to ask about this.

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
Thanks. I emailed PNPInfo@gov.bc.ca. Here's their reply:

Me: What documents do I need to provide as alternative of Certificate of Incorporation for provincial government?
PNPInfo: Any documents that are missing will need to be addressed and identified in the application as to the reason why it is not included.

I am still hesitate to submit an explaination letter to the attachment field for Certificate of Incorporation. From the Guide it says "If you are a public sector or non-profit organization with a permanent establishment in B.C,. please provide the legal equivalent to a certificate of incorporation." So I assume there is a document that I can find (just because I don't know what it is and where to obtain the document).

Does anyone have similar experience?

aman1469

May 18, 2014
Hi Catata,

Hope you are doing good. I am also in similar condition now. Just wondering what documents you submitted for BCPNP certificate of incorporation and who filled the job offer form for you. I work for the Provincial government in Victoria.

Thanks and Regards,
Amandeep Singh
aman1469@gmail.com

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
According to the Program guide page 48,It states that public sector employees working for Provincial,Federal and municipal are allowed to apply.In your letter of explanation list your agency and details and upload this letter of explanation instead of the business registration and even federal and provincial agency offices get registered with municipalities.Upload this paperwork.Hope this helps

Catata

Aug 11, 2016
aman1469 said:
Hi Catata,

Hope you are doing good. I am also in similar condition now. Just wondering what documents you submitted for BCPNP certificate of incorporation and who filled the job offer form for you. I work for the Provincial government in Victoria.

Thanks and Regards,
Amandeep Singh
aman1469@gmail.com
I wrote a letter of explaination (2-3 sentences) and pasted response from myHR (they said they don't have any documents that they can provide). It worked for me.