+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BCPNP February 2019 Join here

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello Rahul,

Thanks for contacting. At very right time you replied dear. Yesterday I received call from BC PNP representative and she talked to me for around 10-12 mins. Asked about my DOB , the university i went for my masters digree. Then asked few questions about the current job i am doing in BC right now. Its JDs and then asked about the process which was followed for my hiring. And in evening, I got a confirmation email from bc pnp.

So your employer OR you will be called for some these kind of questions. I am in BC on work permit dear.
Thank u so much ..I am in india..might be I will also receive a call with in this week or next..thereafter what's the procedure do u have any idea..in fact I have applied under skilled worker category bcpnp..paper Base not under express entry because of my ielts scores..my employer is in Surrey.. i have received permanent job offer letter from him..after getting nomination what he file ..pr or work visa and how much time it will take ?

Last edited:

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
My employer received a verification call today regarding my PNP application.How long it will take for the deci

rahul4

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Finally, they refused my application as BCPNP Officer doesn’t feel like that the employer needs foreign worker for the position they had, and they can find local for that position.

Opps :(
For which position u have applied ..means for which post ..under which category?

erichailey

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys, I get the pnp today at noon. They require additional document on Tuesday and document sent on today's morning.

geeti4546

Sep 22, 2017
Hi guys, I get the pnp today at noon. They require additional document on Tuesday and document sent on today's morning.
Congrats my employer received a verification call yesterday and today when I checked my online portal it says decision finalized
I can see in ee profile my score is increased but I haven’t received any letter from pnp have you received ?

erichailey

Oct 29, 2018
Congrats my employer received a verification call yesterday and today when I checked my online portal it says decision finalized
I can see in ee profile my score is increased but I haven’t received any letter from pnp have you received ?
did you accept that 600 points in EE?

erichailey

Oct 29, 2018
Yes i accepted those points but i havent received any notofication letter .Am i supposed to receive any letter from BC PNP?
Yes the officer will send an email to you and tell you there are 600 points in your EE need to be accepted.
And after that you will receive a separate confirmation letter.
I think you should either email or call them to ask for that letter because it's your confirmation of PNP.