+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bcom and MBA for GNDU.. Needs advise on WES

DIvi.707

Mar 2, 2018
HI just need a advise !!!
Yesterday I got my transcripts for my BCOM and MBA form GNDU(through GNDU online transcript) in envelope from GNDU in Canada. It has stamped , Indian stamps and my address on which it was delivered.
Now till I know, I need to create a account with WES and pay some fees and they will provide me with the reference number and along with that reference number i have to sent the letter. But in certain thread it was written that we have sent a letter.

Now can anyone who has recent successful gone through this process what should be content of letter and and what is the address of WES to which I have to send the courier. And if I am missing something in this full process of my degree evaluation for my PR.

Thanks

Sdagar

Jun 22, 2018
HI just need a advise !!!
Yesterday I got my transcripts for my BCOM and MBA form GNDU(through GNDU online transcript) in envelope from GNDU in Canada. It has stamped , Indian stamps and my address on which it was delivered.
Now till I know, I need to create a account with WES and pay some fees and they will provide me with the reference number and along with that reference number i have to sent the letter. But in certain thread it was written that we have sent a letter.

Now can anyone who has recent successful gone through this process what should be content of letter and and what is the address of WES to which I have to send the courier. And if I am missing something in this full process of my degree evaluation for my PR.

Thanks

Hello,
Did you get positive response from wes for your GNDU degrees evaluation. Could you please share the wes evaluation result as in what is the canadian equivalency of your degrees..
I just wanted to know if wes evaluate GNDU devrees..
Thanks in advance!!