+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC regional business PNP

ucsh

Jan 23, 2011
Dear all,
I am interested about BC regional business PNP. I have visited BC twice and really loved BC. I can mention that I have 35 years of automobile business experience. Also my son is a PR and will settle in vancouver next January. Will it help my application process to reflect my clear intention to move to BC?

I need your suggestions:
1) How complex is the BC regional business application process? Do I need lawyer to process the application like Federal Investor program?

2) I want to setup a Food industry in BC. Is this business type is acceptable for BC pNP. Will it be a problem of not having experience in Food processing business?

3) I want expert help to write my business plan for BC PNP. Can anyone please advise?

4) I have read total quota for BC PNP is 12000 till 2012 and 9000 is already filled. How much is chance to be accepted?

Hoping for kind reply.
Thanks

hassanz

Mar 27, 2009
Hi,
A detailed business plan will make life easy to set up a business in future. I came to know that the business plan would cost around 3000 CAD.

But how to ensure that a business plan written by your business advisor is a result of true research on the business?

thanks

ucsh

Jan 23, 2011
Dear All,
I want to know about success stories of BC business PNP people. Anybody applied independently (no lawyer)?
Please reply.
Thanks

john baptis

Mar 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Hassanz,

thx to update with the price range but all business plan is prepared online not on the basis of real research and its more better to do it ur self i have some business plan if somebody need i can help u out ........

no need to spend even a single penny on this matter yeah if u want to insure urself the business plan can be get in 500 CDN from me and if it is not accepted by BC i will refund u the money or otherwise i will make u another plan........

thx

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi,

The business plan should be persuasive, it means that the readers cannot only understand completely without any obstacles, but they also ensure that you will be successful. The business should be relevant to your previous experience as well.

The business plans on the internet are just samples and templates for just your reference, I think. I am planning to write a business plan, but I feel it is not easy at all.

Anyone can help me out?

Thanks,

Danny

kumar_naresh1997

Dec 11, 2008
john baptis said:
Dear Hassanz,

thx to update with the price range but all business plan is prepared online not on the basis of real research and its more better to do it ur self i have some business plan if somebody need i can help u out ........

no need to spend even a single penny on this matter yeah if u want to insure urself the business plan can be get in 500 CDN from me and if it is not accepted by BC i will refund u the money or otherwise i will make u another plan........

thx
Hi
I m interested in BC PNP for business class. can u tell me some thing more for this.
Thx

danny2009

Feb 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore transferred to Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May, 2012
Nomination.....
April 2012
File Transfer...
February 2014
Med's Request
March 2014/Further test on 16 April, 2014
Med's Done....
21Mar2014.Ecas:In Process:29May2014, Decision Made:15Jun2014
Passport Req..
17 June, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jul,2014 but just received the processed passports 04Aug, 2014
LANDED..........
September 2014
Hi,

Please visit BCPNP website for information you need at http://www.welcomebc.ca/wbc/immigration/come/work/about/index.page

Good Luck

Danny