+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP

srivaa

Dec 4, 2020
Hi,
I received the invitation from BC PNP.

I have all required document like job offer etc.. but my employer doesn't provide the
"Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence" and "Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation".

I get one document "Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation" that is publicly available but cant get "Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence".

When I ask for the document they responded it is not in our policy to share these documents.

Can I still apply with rest of the documents and it that case is there any probability that BC will accept my application?

Thanks,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,
I received the invitation from BC PNP.

I have all required document like job offer etc.. but my employer doesn't provide the
"Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence" and "Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation".

I get one document "Copy of the Certificate of Incorporation" that is publicly available but cant get "Copy of the valid Municipal Business Licence".

When I ask for the document they responded it is not in our policy to share these documents.

Can I still apply with rest of the documents and it that case is there any probability that BC will accept my application?

Thanks,
Copy of incorporation certificate is mandatory document although you should be fine without business license. Why doesn’t he provide you that. If he don’t want to give you because of privacy issues, he can email himself to pnp .

srivaa

Dec 4, 2020
Copy of incorporation certificate is mandatory document although you should be fine without business license. Why doesn’t he provide you that. If he don’t want to give you because of privacy issues, he can email himself to pnp .
They are not providing as they responded that they cannot share these document. Also, my offer letter was data 26th August 2019 for 24 months that is issued while my WP extension.

My WP is valid till 5th Dec 2021. Does this ok to proceed?

Thanks,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They are not providing as they responded that they cannot share these document. Also, my offer letter was data 26th August 2019 for 24 months that is issued while my WP extension.

My WP is valid till 5th Dec 2021. Does this ok to proceed?

Thanks,
Those documents are mandatory documents. You can ask your employer to email directly to pnp instead of giving to you. Incorporation certificate is important.

Jass98

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hii dear , i applied for EEBC pnp . I claimed 40 hours in a week but nowadays my working hours 150-157 hours in a month less than 40 hours in a week. It causes any problem in my pnp application ?

Thanks in advance

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hii dear , i applied for EEBC pnp . I claimed 40 hours in a week but nowadays my working hours 150-157 hours in a month less than 40 hours in a week. It causes any problem in my pnp application ?

Thanks in advance
What is regular hours you work in week now ?

srivaa

Dec 4, 2020
Those documents are mandatory documents. You can ask your employer to email directly to pnp instead of giving to you. Incorporation certificate is important.
Thanks for your response ..
Certificate of incorporate is publicly available from Canada service, that I have collected of my own. The only question was with "Municipal license that I am not sure if my employer is going to provide.

Job offer they provided was the letter they had issued was for Workpermit extension, I am planning to use that letter, it was mentioned for 24 months in Aug, 2019.

Is it a good bet to proceed with all these letter? any thing else that I can attach to reduce the risk?

Thanks,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for your response ..
Certificate of incorporate is publicly available from Canada service, that I have collected of my own. The only question was with "Municipal license that I am not sure if my employer is going to provide.

Job offer they provided was the letter they had issued was for Workpermit extension, I am planning to use that letter, it was mentioned for 24 months in Aug, 2019.

Is it a good bet to proceed with all these letter? any thing else that I can attach to reduce the risk?

Thanks,
I think you need new job letter which just says that you are permanent full
Time employer mentioning your hours and salary. If you don’t have business letter you can attach letter of explanation with application. Note I’m not a lawyer so before proceeding anything talk to any lawyer or consultant.

Reactions: srivaa